9

may's pov

after we both got to our classes we said our goodbyes and exchanged hugs. 

- class

i was listening to the boring teacher give instructions for our assignment we were working on. "don't forget, it's due by tomorrow at the end of class! if it's not turned in by then, you must hagen a good explanation or DETENTION!" she yells 'detention' giving herself a voice crack . i have a pack of watermelon ice cubes ( gum ) with me so i decide to pull out a piece to chew.  

i see the door open from the corner of my eye and look up to see whom was there. as soon as my eyes meet the person at the doors eyes, i whisper, " fuck.".

oscar. of course it has to be him, if he couldn't make anything more worse then it already. and the worse part is that he sits at my group, and he missed all the directions. so we're gonna have the teacher re-say it or i have too. 

"hey babygirl." he winks at me.

"hey faggot." i reply, as he sits down next to me.

"now is that any way to talk to your boyfriend." he puts his hand on my thigh, i immediately smack it off.

"um, excuse me ? you are most definitely not my boyfriend." i'm getting very furious now. after i say that he winks at me and turns his attention to the teacher.

-

i just got home about five minutes ago and i'm already hella bored. there's not much to do, so i call some friends to see if they can come hang. i decide to text lilly first, since we're re like bestfriends. 

hey, can you come over ? i'm sooo bored 😩

it took her about 10 minutes to reply saying

                                                                           no, i  can't sorry. mom needs  cleaning the house.

okay. 😐

after she texted back, i texted multiple people to see who can come over, no one could. so i decided to text justin.

aye i updated! sorry for it took so long, i hope this was longer than my usual chapters. have a gr8 day yo 😂❤️