26

j u s t i n 

as my phone vibrated in my hand i hit accept on the "unknown number". 

"hello?" i speak into the microphone. 

"justin, you don't know me.. but i have may. she's with me and raegan hired me to keep her miserable and under hostage. don't worry thiugh, i giver food and water i'm not supposed to though. i want to let you know she's fine."

"oh my fucking gosh thank you so much. can i please talk to her?" my whole body gets flooded with relief. 

"sure, yeah. hold on." as he leads towards her i can hear him saying "may it's justin."

"baby??" she quivers, she pounds so scared. it hurts me. 

"hi baby," i sigh in relief.

"oh my god justin i miss you so much. please get me out of here it's been 3 days and i hate it." she cries.

"baby i will try but cameron will keep you safe, okay? you need to be good for me okay?

"okay," she says and starts bawling. i swear, when she's hurt i'm broken.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

m a y 

i hand the boy, i'm guessing named cameron, his phone back. he hangs up the call with justin and sits down next to me. 

he intertwines our hands and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. i lay my head down on him and fall asleep. 

- 2 hours later 

opening my eyes i realize that i'm laying on his legs and he's sound sleep. i don't know why but i feel tears swelling up in my eyes.

looking around, tears start pouring out of my eyes. once again questions swim through my head. why the hell am i here? what is happening? what the hell did i do? 

what's the point of this, raegan? no matter what justin doesn't want you. 

a/n oof hey gays 

hoped you enjoyed [: 

short chapter, i know. but i have 3 books that i have to update everyday so. 

love you 💖

☁️cassidy