12

may's pov 

the movie had just finished and now we were sitting in silence. justin pulled out his phone and scrolled through instagram.

i went on my phone, opened up instagram and went to my dms. 

i found justin and sent him a picture.

i looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw him bite his lip, i guess to help from laughing. 

it said he was typing so i sat and waited for him to reply. 

he said something, finally. i checked it and it said. 

"oh really? aha, nice. but you can't catch me :p." 

once i read what he had texted, he was up with a flash. he ran up the stairs and i quickly got up to chase after him.

he ran up into the bathroom and shut the door, i then heard a drop. i ran downstairs and out the back door and found him standing in the middle of the grass.... with a water gun.

i quickly ran around the front trying not to get sprayed, but he got me. and i fake fell to the ground like i have just died in call of duty.

neighbors started turning on their porch lights to see what happened, i'm guessing because of me screaming and running around the house at 2am. 

oops?

hey gays :) idk what to call you guys... gays or cuties? let me know! anyways short update. please enjoy :) if you have any characters you want me to add in the book, let me know. 

love you gays! ❤️