17

as i put my left foot in the door of the school immediately i felt friction all around.

i felt as if everyone was staring at me. it was nerve wracking.

i hurried up and walked to my locker. greaaaat. justin was there at his locker, sometimes i dislike the fact that we have them right next to eachother. 

"hey." someone says as they pull my wrist back.

turning around to see who it is, i yank my hand away.

"what the fuck do you want?" 

"woah, woah, baby chill now."

"i'm not your baby, leave me alone."

"that's not what you were saying last night, now was it?" there was practically a circular crowd surrounding us now.

"i wasn't with you last night, asshole."

"babe chill. we all know what went down last night."

"you know what oscar? you're a fucking douche. we never did anything together, i don't even fucking like you, stop acting like we are together WERE NOT! you're "popular" you say? shows how much you are when you lie about dating someone. fuck. OFF." everyone does that's ooooooooo thing, children, i swear.

BOOM

suddenly oscar falls straight to the floor. i look back and see justin shaking his fist.

did he just fucking punch oscar? 

"come on let's go." justin grabbed my arm and went outside the school. 

we walked to his car and got in.

"are you okay?" he asked, starting the ignition.

"i guess, i'm getting so fucking tired of him acting like we're together." i exhale.

"it'll be alright, i promise." he says and leans over to hug me.

i reach over to hug him when suddenly his lips are applied to mine in seconds. 

wTF i tHOUght we were gONNA hUG !!

his lips move in sync with mine until his phone goes off.

i pull out my phone so we won't be left in awkward silence.

justin's pov 

i just kissed her but i couldn't tell if she liked it or not, my phone went off and i pulled it out.

raeganbeast : justin i miss you i'm sorry for leaving you i want you back 

i immediately put my phone away before she could see it and started to back up from the parking space.

thoughts were running through my head, why does he want me back? i left for a reason.

he can't just have me back after i move for a fresh start. he can't just have me back whenever he wants. 

may's pov 

i don't think justin knows i saw the message. i didn't really see the username. only beast at the end.

— home  

"CASSIDY!" 

"what!?" i yell back.

"get the HELL down here!" my mom shouts back.

i walk down the stairs thinking on what she has to say this time.

"yes?" i ask once approaching her.

"why does it say you were absent today?" my mother furiously asks.

"some stuff happened to day at school so i went with a friend to get away from it."

"what 'stuff' happened that is so bad to skip school!?" 

"someone was starring rumors and saying that like, we 'slept' together or something. and then i cussed him out because he was being nasty to me and everyone was crowded us. and then justin came in and punched him and after that we went out and drove around town." i exhaled.

"okay, that's fine. next time CALL ME. okay?"

"okay." i agree. i turn around to go walk upstairs to my room when my sister says this,

"come on! did i miss you getting yelled at?" jada speaks.

"shutup." 

"excuse me don't tell me to shutup." she slaps me.

"don't fucking touch me!" 

"i wonder if the dolan twins updated their twitter." she looks up and walks away to check. 

so yeah, if you haven't heard, jada doesn't like harry styles anymore. she's all about dolan twins. like she's OBSESSED, there's never a moment where she's not talking about them, watching them, glancing at them, etc. 

i walk up to my room and check my feeds.

a/n : hey guys someone commented update so here you guys go. byeeee (check out my new book )