6

It was already half way through the day when I hear the principal speak on the announcements thing.

"Can Cassidy Eyler please come to the office please. Cassidy Eyler to the office." My real name is Cassidy, but my friends call me May because it's my middle name. But still. What the heck? I'm so curious, am I in trouble? What happened? I look up at my teacher, and she nods her head signaling to head down. I get up and walk out the door as I hear whispers pass through the crowd of students. I walk down the empty halls and still wonder.

-

I push open the office door and the receptionist points at the principal's door, basically saying to head in.

I walk in and see, Joshua Belani, Omari Read, Daisy Peal, and the principal.

Right when I see them I stop in my tracks. I look over and make eye contact with Daisy and she rolls her eyes. I look away and there's a chair in the middle of them that the principal is gesturing me to sit in. Walking over Omari looks at me and mouths "hey" as if we're cool or something. This can't get any better can it?

About 15 Minutes later...

"But it's not my fault! I didn't do it and I refuse to take the punishment." Joshua says.

"Ye'uh, we ain't do nothin' so why we takin the punishment ? It all her fault ! " Omari agrees.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT!!! DON'T SAY IT IS OR I'LL MAKE MY DADDY SUE YOU ! " Daisy, screams.

This can't be good, can it?

A/N hey so I finally decided to update but idk if this chapter is good or not but enjoy 🙃

Also tygsm for 1.05k views ❤❤
Is this chapter good?? Idk if I should rewrite this so pls Comment k byeeeee