14

mays pov

i open my eyes slowly and stretch my arms. i look at my phone and see its 9:30 am. holy shi-

i hurry up and run to the bathroom and wash my face off with a splash of water. i run to my room and get some clothes.

i throw on some black joggers and a white crop top, and slide on my black converse hightops.

quickly rushing i add mascara and put my hair up in a messy bun. 

- at school

i walk into the doors and straight to my locker. quickly rushing to class i tumble into someone.

i look up and say "sorry." and realize who it is.

"all good babygirl." oscar says.

"fucking douchebag." i say and attempt to walk away, then he grabs my wrist which makes me stop in my tracks.

"woah, babe. what's with the attitude ? i can turn your mood out real quick baby. wanna go to the bathroom real quick ?"

"fuck off!" i push him off of me and scurry down the hallways.

opening the door everyone's head turns my direction.

"ms. eyler, why are you late ? do you have a pass ?" how teach, what a lovely greet!

"uh, i forgot to stop and get a pass i kinda rushed in here. should i go get a pass ?" i asked embarrassed.

"no, you are fine. take your seat ms. eyler." i walk over to my seat and in the corner of my eye, i see justin across the room staring at me. uh.. 

i sit down and text him, why not ? class is almost over and the teachers don't care! 

m: hey

j: hey. y were you so late ?

m: overslept 

j: oh cool.

m: i'm bored and i just got here 😩

"MAY!" i hear the teacher yell, i look up. 

"what do you want ? and god stop yelling you're giving me a headache." i reply back.

"don't get a attitude with me missy, or the principals office is where you'll go!"

"oh my god! i'm so scared. dude you for real needa chill."

"that's it! first your late to my class, without a pass! and now! you're being a complete bit- i mean you are being disrespectful!" teach, sorry but you just basically fired ya self.

"oh and i am doing something wrong? hell, you are the one who just cussed infront of your students! you ain't gonna win you crusty old bat so just quit now." i laugh.

after i say that he turns around and everyone in the class starts laughing. 

i feel my phone buzz.

j: nice one, teacher is pissed and now embarrassed. lmao

m: eh, why would i care ? he always starting stuff with me.

RINGGGGGGG 

and with that, i gather my stuff and hurry out of class.

a/n : hey guys, short kinda update. really scattered but i don't want the whole story just about may and justin ya know ? so i kinda tried to make this chapter more different but idk.   

have a good day! :)

vote + comment

FOLLOW ME SO YOULL BE NOTIFIED WHEN I UPDATE ! 

love you guys so much, thanks for 5k views, :).