39

m a y

"hello?" his voice says into the speaker. his voice is so soft i missed it.

"hi, cameron." i reply back. 

"what's up?"

"i was just wondering if you were in town?" 

"oh, yeah. i'm at starbucks as of right now."

"mind if i join you?" i ask, nervous because i feel as if he will say no, which i hope doesn't happen.

"yeah, sure. i would gladly love to see your face again. it feels like ages." 

i giggle into the speaker and say, "okay, see you in 15."

"cya," he says and he hangs up the phone. 

i haven't been myself ever since the breakup. i wear sweatpants and hoodies all the time, i stay inside except for school. i don't talk to anyone, i just isolate. 

i guess going out with someone whom practically saved me would be a good start of getting out of this sap. 

i try and find a cute outfit in my dresser.

i find a simple outfit that i have never worn and put it on. (picture in the media)

i feel ok with my appearance and throw my hair up into a messy bun.

grabbing my keys and phone, i slip on my converse and head out to my car.

— starbucks

c a m e r o n 

"here are your drinks, sir." the waiter says as he approaches my table.

he puts the two drinks down i ordered for me and cass. i pull out my phone and scroll through my instagram, waiting for her to arrive.

"hey." a soft voice says. i look up to see her infront of me. my heart starts beating fast when i take in her lovely face. 

"hey." i smile. "i ordered you a drink." i say sliding her drink to her. 

"wait hold on smile." she says aiming her phone at me. i smile as she snaps a picture.

"aaand post!" she says a few minutes after. i check my phone and see that she had tagged me in a photo, i click on it and see the picture. 

may

may.loser: with him 💛💛

tagged, wby.cam

wby.cam: much love 😊💜

after i look up at her as she is biting her lip laughing while i take in her face. i have missed her smile so much. 

my phone goes off and i pick it up to look at it.

may.loser has sent you a photo. 

a/n hey gays i didn't update this weekend bc i was at my dads. sorry. 

idk if i'm going to update 2 a day anymore. comment if i should.

i hope you all liked this chapter

... cameron's back in the picture so ye

alright bye guys 💛

🍄cassidy