22

m a y 

honestly i didn't know how to feel about that convo me and justin had at school. i don't understand how one person could be so fucked up. i'm lost to thought, i have no clue what to do about it. i don't whether to text justin, or to not. i feel like it's awkward between us now.

j u s t i n

i'm so fucking furious about raegan. that little asshole is in for some big shit.

me: hey

raegan🙄: hey baby 😍😍

me: bitch take a seat 

raegan🙄: ??

me: you need to stay OUT of my life. OUT of mays life. OUT of my inbox. OUT of her inbox. do i make myself clear?

raegan🙄: why the hell do you care about that twat? she broke up with you! she fucking played you!

me: don't you ever call her that asshole. and no, you are a liar. she never said any of those things, she saw u at the store and u were being a ass. and NO. YOU, YOU PLAYED ME YOU FUCKING CHEATER. GOODBYE.

Read at 8:45 pm. 

ehhhhh, i don't feel like that was good enough but whatever, he still had to be put in place.  

me: hey baby 

bbg😍🧡: hiii

me: wyd?

bbg😍🧡: playing on xbox hbu 

me: nutting

bbg😍🧡: wtf, ewww 😰

me: what

bbg😍🧡: ur busting a nut 

me: NOOOO 😂😂 i meant like i'm not doing anything like if i said nuttin lmao 

bbg😍🧡: oh phew 😅 

me: u good baby?

bbg😍🧡: yes 

me: u wanna ft? 

bbg😍🧡: sure

m a y 

                                         justin ☹️🌊💞 Would Like To FaceTime...

                       accept                                                                                       decline

    i hit accept and place my phone on my dresser. 

"hi baby." he speaks, damn his voice sound so hot.

"hey." i laugh.

"what's so funny?" he asks.

"shhhh, hold up." i say as i focus on the game. i place the last block and press the start button on the controller. i go to, help & options and press change skin. 

i select a different skin and say, "okay sorry.". 

"all good baby, what are you playing." he laughs.

"uhhhhhh, nothing." i drag out 'uh'. 

"babeeeeee, tell meeee!" awh, he looks so cute on the screen, lmao.

"minecraft." i giggle and pick up my phone, revealing my face. 

"ew i look like shit." i say.

"YOURE A NERRRRRRDDDD! jk, but no you don't." 

"minecraft is my religion you hoe." 

"yeah, 16 and playing minecraft. sounds like a plan." 

"i know."

"what's your xbox tag." he asks turning on his xbox.

"strangerthingsaf12." 

"bruh." he giggles a really cute giggle.

"ew, are you really gonna join?" i ask. 

"yassss hoe."

"bih." 

"that one made me giggle." he says and starts laughing. 

for the remainder of then ft, that lasted 4 hours, yeah 12 am haha, we played minecraft and talked on ft. he literally kept blowing everything up with tnt like the fuck. 

when we parted from the call we still played on it and chatted through the live chat. 

do i love him? 

yes.

a/n YALL WASSUP. lmao. here's a chapter for  my lovely gays.  YES IK IT SUCKS AND IT IS SHORT BUT WHATEVER, LOL.

i'm posting it early bc why not. 

for the contest, i thought NOBODY would comment, but since people did i will announce the winner now. 

winner goessss toooo : @Jazmyn_Blake andddd @hip_like_adym 

i loved both of your guys stories!! 😂😂

for the prize you guys get a shoutout which is gonna beginning in next chapter.

NEW QUESTION : WHOS UR FAVORITE BAND?? 

mine is, idek tbh. i like beartooth kind of bc of my sister, panic! at the disco, and twenty øne pilots 💜 but yeeee

comment ur answer!! the prize is a follow and you'll get a shoutout ( basically when i say who won) 

ilygsm ❤️🧡

toodles 🌊💞