20

m a y 

not gonna lie, since that message i've been creeped out. and it's been a week. i haven't told justin about it, i don't want him to have a drama. i can tell it stresses him out.

"so what did you say!?" lilly questioned.

"i said yes, duh." i say in a sassy tone.

"where do you wanna sit?" she asked as we stand infront of all the tables looking for somewhere to sit.

"uhhhm, there." i point at the spot.

as we are walking over, someone stops us.

"hey, your cassidy right?"

"yes. and you are?"  i reply.

"hi, i'm jason. i just moved here today. my friend said you'd might be a good person to help me out." he says. "so, can you help me around?"

"uhm, no." i scoff.

"what, why not? how am i supposed to know where to go?"

"find you own way around, i'm not a gps."

"fuck you!" he yelled as i walked away with lilly.

"in your dreams." i yell back.

  — home 

"i'm home!" i yell, knowing that nobody gives a fuck. 

""hey honey, we're about to go the store. wanna come along?" my mom asked me.

"sure, got nothing else to do." i roll my eyes and sit my bookbag down. 

— store 

"do you want some vegetables?" my mom asked me.

"uh, sure?"

"so, hunny. what's been up with you lately? you're never around."

"i'm a teenager. what? do you want me to sit around all day?"

"now i asked what's up, not for an attitude."

"sheesh sorry." i scoff.

"come on, we need milk." my mom says as she starts walking towards the milk.  "oh, i'm so," i bump into someone and start to speak and then look up. 

raegan.

"woah, didn't i saw watch yourself princess? watch it little girl."

"bitch, who the fuck do you think you are? awh, are you mad because he doesn't want you? boo hoo get the fuck over it. you left him. it's your fault. not mine." wth? who does he literally think he is?

"it is not my fault, you don't know shit what happened so watch it, little girl." wow raegan, lame comeback. lemme tell ya.

"yes i do know what happened. you don't know what happened because you fill your head with lies so that you don't get hurt by the fact that it's, YOUR FUCKING FAULT."

"shut the fuck up hoe." pussssyyyyy.

"who? me? oh no, i think you're talking to someone else. because last time i checked i'm not the one being a desperate slut." this dude ian getting on my nerves.

"excus-" i cut him off. "bye, raegan." i wink and walk off before he has a chance to say anything.

j u s t i n

"yeah, yeah. that sounds great. okay thanks talk later." i huff and hang up the phone.

having fans is great and all but having to post, make merch, keep them updated with my life. just is pure stress. 

bling

who is it now? ugh.

raegan🙄: hey 

tf does he want?

me: what

raegan🙄: so ran into your girlfriend just a few minutes ago

me: okay cool

ragean🙄: yeah, she told me to tell you something. she was to shy to tell you

me: yeah, what is it 

raegan🙄: justin i'm so sorry.. but she said she want to break up. she said it's a lot of pressure and she never liked you anyways

Read at 3:02 pm.

a/n : ooof hey my doods here's a chapter for ya. i was planning on writing more but i wanted to leave you guys on a  cliffhanger. and also sorry for updating late i was at a place with my mom for like 2 hours.

whaddya think gonna happen?

ATTENTION! IM STARTING A CONTEST ON EVERY CHAPTER. IF YOUD LIKE DOING IT COMMENT BELOW. HERES THE WAY IT WORKS.

1. i will put a question on each chapter at the end 

2. for the question you guys have too comment a story about it 

ex : question: what's your most embarrassing moment? and then you write yours.

3. i will pick a winner (the person who i like the best) sometimes there will be two winners but mainly one.

4. the prize is a follow and shoutout in the book. 

comment if you'd like to do that! if i have up to 5 and up people i'll start doing it every chapter. (:

toodles, my gays 🌊💞🤙🏻