19

"so, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" justin asked me. 

my heart started thumping. faster, and faster it was normal. i wasn't ready for this.

i didn't want to say no because then it would be awkward, but i didn't wanna say yes... because of raegan.. i was lost for words.

it was like the world was frozen and thoughts just kept popping in my head. 

reasons like why i should and shouldn't say yes or no.

there was a knock on the window that snapped me out of my thoughts. 

justin was staring at me blushing a bit, and he looked at his window and saw some boy standing at his window. 

the boy looked about 16/17 and he had chestnut brown hair flattened on his head. his head shape was kind of big, like a walnut. 

"i'll be right back, stay here listen to some music or something." justin smiled and exitted the vechile.

i grabbed my head phones and plugged them into my phone and played, "love dont change" by jeremih.

justin's pov 

"raegan, what the hell are you doing here??" i'm pretty furious with him right now. like yes i get it, he has feelings too but like. i asked to stop texting me. i moved on already, why did he have to show up here? how the hell did he even find me?

"justin, when i want something i don't stop until i get it."

"sounds like you are a spoiled kid. why are you here?"

"i want you back, justin."

"you can't just track me down, and except to get your way." who does this dude think he is?

"justin, will you give me one more chance?"

"i can't." i lie.

"why?" he sounds worried, almost.

"i have a girlfriend." i lied again.

"who?" i can tell he's embarrassed.

i open my door and look at may, i mouth, "just go with it."

"babe, come out here i have a friend who wants to meet you!" 

mays pov

justin wants me to play along with this thing, where i act like we are dating, i'm guessing.

i get out of the car and walk around to justin's side. i put my arm around him and lay my head on him. 

i figure that playing along will help get rid of my thoughts and maybe i can say yes to him.

"babe, this is raegan. raegan, may. may, raegan." justin introduces us.

so this is raegan, yeah definitely if he's off of justin's back then i won't feel bad and i can say yes.

"hi, it's lovely to meet you." he says and shakes my hand. when he grabs my hand he grips it, hard. 

"bitch." i shake off my hand. 

justin looks at me and i then realized that i had said that out loud. too bad.

"excuse me?" raegan asked.

"you heard me, don't act like you didn't do anything." i scoff.

"so yeah, this is my girlfriend." justin smiles.

"yeah, he's mine. and babe, the question from earlier, my answers yes." i say and kiss him.

he grabs my hand and we hold hands.

"well, it was nice meeting you. goodbye justin."

"ouch, i can't say the feeling is mutual." i snicker.

"anyways we gotta get going, bye." justin's adds.

we get back in the car and he asks me when he starts the ignition,

"so it's official?"

"yes." i peck his cheek. 

"what flavor would you like?" the ice cream maker YEAH that persons asked.

"um, can i have strawberry?" i smile.

"sure, and you?" she asks justins.

"i'll have a strawberry as well, please." justin asks.

"okay, you can go have a seat then." she replies .

[image in the media is their ice cream.]

as i sit down my phone goes off.

it wasn't that number that's supposely is raegan.

raegan 😒✋🏼: you will pay for taking him... watch ur back princess. 

oh hell no. oh heeeellllll no.

"who was it?" he asks.

a/n : hey gays i hope you like this twist, i honestly didn't plan for it to come out like this. ecspecially now that this happened i think of the book in suuuuchhh a different way, it interest me more. btw, check the bio of the book for the new way it goes from here. (: love ya gays ❤️

check out my new book if ya want (; 🤷🏻‍♀️💙