25

— next day 

m a y 

just like yesterday, he brings me my water. yesterday he gave me a pop tart, i was really thankful. 

"here you go, raegans gonna come in about 10 minutes so act miserable." he smiles and hands me the water. 

"okay, thanks." 

i take a sip of my water and hear the door slam, leaving me alone again. 

r a e g a n 

pulling into the parking lot i hear something slam. i get out my car and walk into the abandon wellhouse.

"hey, how's she doing?" i ask cameron. i hired him to make sure she feels like the piece of shit she is, he seems like the right dude for the job. he definitely does look like a tough person, and he showed me how angry he is. i don't know, i just know he's the right person for the job. 

"miserable. she keeps asking for water and she looks really desperate and tired." he says and makes his way to the door. he pushes it open with arm, wow strong guy, and holds it so i can enter the room i have applied to may. 

"how are you doing, whore?" i scoff, kicking her leg, hearing her whimper.

"fuck off." she replies.

"you won't, not with justin anyways." i innocently smile at her not knowing what happened.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" her eyes start to water as her face turns red. 

i slap her straight across her face making a red hand print on her cheek and leaving her in the room alone, sobbing.

j u s t i n 

i feel so weak without her. i miss being around her, we were always together. always. she was my bestfriend and now that she's out of my sight, view, reach, i feel like the earth had stop spinning.

ever since raegan left yesterday i've been searching for her endlessly. i searched the woods, park, abandoned haunted houses, storages, everywhere. she isn't anywhere i can find her. i need her. now.

c a m e r o n 

"i don't want you to give her anymore water, understood? that little bitch deserves to suffer, badly." raegan speaks.

"yeah." 

"alright i'll be back in 3 days, don't," i couldnt make out what raegan had been saying because i was dosing out. thinking of how it felt to be in her  place. locked away, alone, scared, abused, frightened. i'm the only one she's got. 

"did you hear me?" he snaps, taking me away from my thoughts. 

"uh, yeah. sorry." i shake my head.

a/n hey gays. sorry for updating late, hope you guys liked this chapter (:

toodles🌊💗