18

incoming call from xxx-xxx-xxxx

"hello?" 

"hi justin.." a raspy voice says.

"who's this?" i ask.

"justin, it's raegan. i wanted to say i'm so sorry for ever leaving you, i saw u left me on read and.. i want you so much."

"this isn't justin." i say honestly, and confused.

"who's this?" 

"i'm may, his friend." 

"oh. okay, can you tell him to call me back?" he sounds nervous, embarrassed.

"yeah."

i put my phone down, and thoughts started bursting threw my head. 

(a/n in this story he's pansexual, because he used to be so.) 

why hasn't he told me? who's raegan? when did they date?

"hey, who was on the phone?" justin's smiles and places our mountains down.

"spam."

"oh, so what's be-" justin was interrupted by the waiter. "hello, are you guys ready to order?" he smiles.

the waiter looks about my age and has black hair that's long and swiped to the right. he's tall and has green eyes.

"yes, i'd liked a burger and fries please." i smile back.

"i'll have the same but i'll have a medium fry."

"okay, shouldn't take long. may i have your menus?"

i hand him our menus as he slides a small piece of folded paper in my hand.

the note read ;

call me sometime? ur cute (;  my # is xxx-xxx-xxxx 

"fucking douchebag." i get up to throw away the note.

justin's pov 

i check my phone to see another message from raegan. this time on imessage. 

justin, who's that number you gave me? i called ur "new" number and a girl picked up. wtf? is this number still urs?

i reply back. 

okay look raegan. i know we broke up and i never blamed you but i'd liked if you'd  stop texting me okay? and no that wasn't my number, 😐.

"hey may, what was that note you thrown away? why'd you say 'fucking douchebag'?" i ask as she sits down.

"just some dude looking to get in some pants. uhm, justin i have a question for you." she says nervously avoiding eye contact.

"yeah, what's up?"

"now i don't want you to think i was snooping or something i mean like, at first i ignored it but then they got me involved by calling me so.."

"okay." shit. did raegan call her? fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"so.. i uh, saw the message in the car the other day and i ignored it okay. but then raegan? i think? called me and said stuff and i told her it wasn't justin and then yeah.. so like who is she? and what are, or were you guys?"

fuck.

"raegan was my ex boyfriend, and he broke up with me. after that my family just wanted to move to have a fresh start out of everything. but when we moved, raegan moved to my old neighborhood. we were still dating when we moved though."

"are you gay?" she looks serious.

"no, i'm pansexual."

"here's your food. and oh, i saw you through away the note." the waiter bends down and whispers in her ear.

mays pov 

"if you think your boyfriend here can give you a better time than me, think again baby." he whispers in my ear. he gets back up and says,

"if there's anything else i can get you two, please let me know." and smiles.

"actually, can you get me one more thing?" i ask.

"sure, what can i get-" i punch him straight in his nose causing it to have magic blood rushing out.

"what the hell cassidy?!" justin's says.

"that's what you get for being a fuckboy, and you know what? even if he was my boyfriend you got some huge balls to talk to me like that right infront of him." i spit on his chest. "come on let's go." i grab justin's arm and pull him out.

i don't care if we didn't pay. we didn't eat any of it, and we had some shitty ass service. 

we get into justin's car and he says,

"woah, so people think i'm your boyfriend? is this to early to ask?"

"are you asking me out?"

"i guess i am." he says.

"so, will you be my girlfriend?" he questions. 

a/n : hey gays. i did change my name! buttt... i made a book cover for this book! i feel like it's kind of bad but it's better than the original one. and, i'll be posting everyday around this time. so, if i miss a update,i'm sorry! but i'll try my hardest not to .

what do you guys thinks gonna happen?  i know what's gonna happen you guys might not expect it though! (:

toddles 💞