30

m a y 

"CASSIDY WAKE UP!" a voice screams in my ears.

"WAKE UP!!!" they say once more as i open my eyes and turn around to see that it wasn't cameron.

"what?"

"rageans car is parked outside go to the room service room and hide, justin you go with." he says nudging justin. justin nods and picks me up bridal style running out the door.

as we go down the hallway justin asks, "what happened?". "raegans outside."

"fuck." he mumbles under his breath, running with me in his arms.

c a m e r o n

i hide their stuff under the bed and get out a piece of paper. i write down a few place so if raegan sees he will think i might searching for her. 

"OPEN THE FUCK UP!" raegan screams as he pounds his fist against the door.

walking to the door the pounding doesn't stop, "dude, what's your deal?" i question him. he walks into the door and pushes my chest.

he starts searching around the room for clues or something to see where she is.

"what are you looking for?" i ask, trying to make him less suspicious.

"where is he?" he says slamming his pointer finger into my chest.

"who?" 

"justin, his location lead to here. he is obviously here with you. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" he says slamming me against a wall.

"dude, i wouldn't do that to you. i have no clue where he or may is." 

"cameron?" i hear a voice peaking around the corner. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

hiya short chapter but i said is update everyday and i haven't really been. so here's a short update for today. i might update later idk.

should i update everyday?? 

💖cassidy 

wanna be friends? dm me!

vote + comment