24 (GAY SMUT WARNING!!)

m a y 

"here's your water, wake the fuck up." i hear as i open my eyes. 

i look around to see me in a blank, empty, black room. the walls were all very cornered in. 

"you get one cup of water every 7 hours. make it worth it." a blonde, tall, muscular guy said. he didn't look much terrifying at all. he might hav been trying to be like that, but he wasn't. he looked nice & innocent. 

"why am i here?" i speak, causing my head to throb. i look over at my body and see blood & bruises.  

"what the fuck happened to me??" i'm starting to get hella worried now.

"youre here until raegan gets what he wants." he clenches his jaw.

"what does he want?" 

"justin." he says and walks off, he doesn't even slam the door. he shuts it, quietly and softly. why would he be the one doing this? 

j u s t i n 

"GIVE ME HER BACK!" i scream at the top of my lungs as raegans stands infront of me, detailing my face structure.

"i wanna fuck your face in every angle." i swear i just threw up in my mouth when those words came out his mouth. 

"fuck off you low life piece of shit." i scoff. 

raegan pulls out handcuffs and ties and attaches me to his bed, me being unable to move any part of my body. 

"justin, i love you so so so much, and when i left you. i wanted to end my life, end EVERYTHING. so i searched for you, i searched for her. i looked everywhere  for my love. and then, you had someone new. you used her as a toy right in my face. i knew she was no good. but she's gone now. and i finally have you." raegan speaks as he climbs on top of me, attaching his lips to mine. 

no. no, i do not kiss back, why would i? 

"get the fuck off of me!" i struggle to push him off, i mean, i am attached to a bed for fucks sake.

he flips me over and pulls down my pants, and says, "i've waited so long to have me inside you." and with that i feel his firm, hard dick in my arse. 

he penetrates in and out of my arse and doesn't stop. he gets harder, and faster as the minute goes on. 

i don't like it, to be exact.

i can feel him cumming inside me and i swear IM GONNA FUCKING VOMIT. 

"STOP! STOP YOU FUCKING SICKO!" i plead. 

"oh, FUCK, right there! oh yes." he moans (lol cringey)

to admit, it started to feel good but i didn't want to like it. but i couldn't help it... it just grew and affect on me.

m a y 

i want to go home... i don't deserve this... you fucking physco.. i think to myself. i get really lonely it's only been 20 minutes and i could do is think. 

alone, with my thoughts swarming around my head. great. 

as the door creak opens slowly and quietly my attention directs to it. 

it was the boy. 

"hey." he says softly and sits down beside me. 

"hi." i respond. 

"i didn't think you'd wanna be alone for so long, and raegan isn't here so." 

"well, thank you." i smile. 

"i have to live in here with you. i have a room, kitchen, and bathroom outside of this room." 

"why do you have to?" i ask.

"raegan," he huffs, "i cant really say much but i don't want to do this. it's so wrong. he's so low." 

"why can't you? sorry i'm asking a lot." i smile at the thought of him being so nice and generous. 

"you're fine, and it's because raegan could come back any minute."

"where is he?" my stomach growls and i hold it, being embarrassed of the sound. 

"with justin." 

a/n hey gays here's a wEiRd update 😂😂 my sister told me to make smut so i did and it was small but w.e 

i'm not making a winner bc only one person commented 

new question: what would you do if you met justin? 

toodles gays 🌊💞