Chapter 37 LAST CHAPTER!!

PLEASE READ THIS!!!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you that have been following this story and have helped me until I reached this point. With a mixture of joy and sadness I must say that this is the last chapter of the book :'( I'm amazed at how far I've made it and I could never have done it without the fans of the book, so thank you all so much! :) 

Love, Ash

P.S. The name of the second book will be 'Pure Blood (Book two of the Blood series)'

Kira's POV

 After Oliver and I told Dionysia what happened, her answer was no better than ours. She had claimed that she had no idea then snapped at us to leave because she was still trying to heal some of the vampires that had been infected with Floráne, which included Sam. 

"Someone is rather rude today." Oliver grumbled as we walked away from her room toward the living room.

"She seems so stressed. Poor thing has been dealing with all of the crazy stuff that's been happening around here." I said, trying to get him to see a different point of view. He sighed and smiled gently at me.

"I suppose you're right." He admitted.

"You suppose?" I asked with a smirk. I wanted him to cheer up and let go of the tension I could see he was bottling. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

We were interrupted when Oliver's phone rang, so we stopped so he could answer it. After a few moments of listening Oliver just said 'understood' and hung up.

"There's a meeting close to the southern border of Ibitario and the wolf territory that Brent is from. I'll need to be leaving in a few minutes because I need to make a couple of stops on the way." He said, looking at me with sad eyes. I prided myself in believing he did so because he didn't want to leave me while I was having these health problems.

"Okay, do you think you'll be back today?" I asked as we started walking toward the living room again. I heard voices floating from that area and knew something bad was going down. Oliver didn't seem to notice though.

"Oh yeah, it shouldn't take too long. I'm just meeting with a city leader because he's having issues with Dylan's pack and was going to have me talk with some of the warriors and patrols to help them figure out where they need to watching to prevent any more attacks and whatnot." Oliver said nonchalantly.

At this point we walked into the living room to see a lot of wolves and Dominick having a heated discussion. Oliver and I frowned simultaneously and I watched Oliver's frown transform into a fierce glare.

"What's going on in here?" Oliver questioned rather harshly.

They silenced immediately and looked at Brent. Some of them were glaring while others had worried looks. Then the man I'd come to know as the Beta stepped up next to Brent.

"Oliver, it's about that issue I was going to talk with you about earlier, but I'm not sure if telling you would be a good idea right now." Brent said, giving Oliver an unsure look.

"No, we need to discuss this NOW." The Beta hissed angrily.

"Hush Terrance." Brent growled. He was the Alpha, so Terrance silenced obediently, but held a hate-filled glare.

Oliver growled lightly as well. Even if Brent's growl wasn't directed at him, I knew that Oliver didn't like the demanding tone being let out at all.

"Alpha, we need to talk to him about this!" A female wolf cried out. I recognized her as the girl Oliver had seemed to hate.

With her words, the room filled with arguments and shouts of protest for both sides.