2

DEAN'S POV

Great, just when I thought I could have a peaceful class I got a psycho seat partner. Why on earth is she even in my class?
"Hi." She repeated herself, she must have thought that I didn't hear her the first time.

"What's your name?" She asked probably trying to start a conversation.

"His name is Dean!" Kendrix yelled from the back of the class.

She thanked him then faced me with a smile on her face. "So Dean... how are you?"

A cunning grin formed on my lips. She doesn't know. I thought by now someone would've told her that I talk to no one.

"Silence in class!" Mrs. Reece yelled and I put all my attention on her.

"You know I hate English?" She asked. I don't care.

"It's the worse subject ever!" She complained. I don't care.

"What about you, what's your worse subject?" Chemistry, but she doesn't need to know that.

I tried to focus on Mrs. Reece but Isabelle kept talking about all her likes and dislikes in various subjects.

"You know I'm new here, you should be more welcoming." She said with a frown.

"Isabelle! Let's test you, please step up to the board and identify the verb in the sentence." Mrs. Reece said pointing to the new girl... Isabelle.

Isabelle looked back then she looked at Mrs. Reece. "Me?" She asked pointing her finger to her chest. Duh.

"Yes you! Come on!"

Isabelle stood up nervously and walked to the board. Mrs. Reece didn't have to call her out, Isabelle's new and she should be more welcoming.

Says the guy who didn't talk to her.

Yeah, whatever. I had my reasons but Mrs. Reece didn't.

Also, Isabelle hates English. Why am I even making excuses for her?

"Uh..." Isabelle stared at the board, she obviously didn't know what to do. "What was the question?" She asked.

"Identify the verb in the sentence." The whole class echoed the question except me, I was watching her in amusement. Next time, she'll know not to talk in class.

"I'm new here so I don't know it." Isabelle said boldly.

"But it's easy." Mrs. Reece said explaining it to her. Isabelle nodded as Mrs. Reece explained.

"Try this one." Mrs. Reece said writing another example on the board. I hate the attention this 'new girl' is getting.

"I hate English." Isabelle said.

"English is our everyday language. Now, identify the verb."

"I don't know how to do that." Isabelle said showing no sign of remorse.

Dring!

The school bell rang. Now, I understand the meaning of saved by the bell. It's not as if I care, I don't.

"We'll finish our discussion next class." Mrs. Reece said walking out. I wasn't sure if she was talking to the entire class or just Isabelle.

"That's was terrifying!" Isabelle said reaching 'my' seat. There is no way I'm calling the seat 'ours'

"Did you see the look on her face?"

I just stared at her saying nothing. "She was like..." Isabelle tried to do an angry version of Mrs. Reece, it only made her look like an ape.

"And I was like..." She then tried to do a version of herself which I think is just stupid. She finally stopped making silly faces when she noticed that I wasn't interested.

"What subject do we have next?"

We had Maths next but there was no way I was speaking to her so I just remained silent. "You're so boring." She complained.

I can't say that I wasn't offended because I was. She can't judge me. No one can judge me, she doesn't know me.

"When is our next teacher coming?" I was about to give her a death glare but a girl in my class walked to her.

"Give up, he doesn't talk at all."

Thank you. Maybe now she'll stop disturbing me.

"Why not?" She asked looking at me like a science experiment.

"That's just the way he is, he has never spoken to any of us." The girl replied facing me.

"That's a shame, maybe he's shy." Isabelle replied frowning at me.

I find it weird that people are talking about me in front of me. They're not even whispering, they're being loud. "Ha! Maybe." The girl replied with a light laugh.

"I'm Vina by the way." The girl, Vina said offering Isabelle a hand to shake.

"I'm-" Vina cut her short. "Isabelle, I know. We were informed earlier that a new girl was joining us."

"Oh okay." Isabelle said shaking Vina's hand. "Let's get to know each other before the Maths teacher comes!" Vina said and walked to her seat expecting Isabelle to follow her but she didn't.

I looked at Isabelle and she did the same but she had a smile on her face that irritated me.

"Listen Mr. Silent..." She said coming closer to me. I looked at her expecting her to say something. She made sure our faces were close just so I'd be the only one to hear her.

The smile on her face transformed into a smirk. This made me curious of what she was going to say, then she said it.

"I'm going to make you speak."

Authors Note!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

RANDOM QUESTION: Which woud be harder; telling someone you like them back or saying you don't?

💖 or 💔

For me it's 💔!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

2: 881 words