24

ISABELLE'S POV

Isabelle tell me the truth, do you like Dean?

I read Drake's text for the fifth time thinking of how to reply. Plus, the rain falling was a distraction. He's probably already figured out my answer because I was taking a long time to reply.

Sure I told him about my feelings for him but we had an argument when I moved away and now he's here. I can't just go back to liking him him, can I?

I was about to text a reply when my phone rang, Drake.

I didn't answer.

I can't answer. What will I say? Telling someone that you don't like them shouldn't be done on the phone.

His calls kept coming and all I could do was stare at my phone. Eventually he stopped and I let out a sigh of relief. I'll tell him that I was busy, my phone was away, I didn't get his text, I'll make up any excuse to-

Another call came and I frowned, an unknown number. Drake thinks that I'm ignoring his calls so he goes ahead and finds another phone to call me with, I answer it. "Hello? Drake I know it's you!"

"Drake?"

That wasn't Drake's voice.

"Give me the phone!" A female voice in the background yelled. "Isabelle!" The voice sounded familiar but I didn't want to give myself false hopes.

"Who's this?"

"Sabbath!" She yelled.

"Give me my phone!"

Laughter filled the background mixed with sounds of the rain. "Uh...Sabbath?"

"Give me the phone!"A male voice yelled.

"No!"

"I said give it to me!"

"No!"

"Sabbath!"

"Fine! You want to talk to her? Here! Talk to her!"

"You're so annoying." He said.

Silence. "Hello?" I asked.

"When you said Drake I know it's you, were you expecting a call from Drake?"

"What?"

"Oh my God, Dean you are so stupid! You're talking about Drake right now seriously? Ask her if she's home!"

"Are you at home?"

"What?" I couldn't understand what was happening.

"Are you at home?"

"Am I speaking to Dean?"

"Um yes, is that a problem?"

"Uh..." I was speechless. "No! No! No! No problem! T-that's a good thing!"

"Is she at home or not? I'm wet!" Sabbath's whiny voice yelled in the background.

"Are you at home?"

"You didn't ask her yet? What have you been saying!"

"Shut up!"

A couple more rounds of laughter before silence. It took me a while before I realized that they were waiting for my reply.

"Yes! Yes! I'm at home!"

"Okay we're at your door."

"What?"

"We're at your door." He repeated.

What?

With my heart racing out of my chest and hands shaking nervously, I ran downstairs. There's no way.