17

I couldn't believe it, standing a few feet away from me was Drake. Standing casually with that lovely smile I've began to love.

"Drake!"

"Isa-" I launched towards him with a hug. "Isabelle..." He grumbled an frustration.

"What are you doing here?!" I didn't care if the entire class was now staring at us, including Dean.

"I told you that I'll see you today."

"Yes and I thought in my house not my school!" I was freaking out, Drake laughed. 

"Well...surprise?"

"Idiot." I laughed and hugged him again.

Vina cleared her throat and I turned to face her. "Vina this is my best friend, baby and baby this is Vina."

"My name's Drake." Drake corrected.

"I call him baby, you can call him baby."

Drake rolled his eyes and Vina laughed. "You guys are so cute."

"Yeah that's what everyone says." Drake looked down at me wriggling his eyebrows and I nudged his shoulder playfully.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Hi Drake." Cat came from behind me.

"Cat!" I was so happy this morning that I forgot about the tension between Cat and I and hugged her.

"You seem happy."

"Drake's here, why wouldn't I be?"

Cat smiled. "Good to meet you Drake."

"Welcome to the family Drake!" Kendrix yelled from his seat.

"That's Kendrix, the eavesdropper!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

Kendrix did a head nod at me and the everyone in class laughed.

"So I've met Cat, Vina, Kendrix,  where's Dea-" I immediately closed his mouth before the name Dean came out,  he was talking loud way too loud.
Cat and Vina exchanged looks and giggled. "You told him about Dean?"

"Only a little..."

"Only a little? My phone could almost crash from hearing the word Dean and if I didn't know that you already liked me,  I'd have a thought that you liked Dean."

"Shut up, I don't like you!"

Vina grinned. "So you like Dean then?"

"No ooo! I just...he...he...he's..." I searched the class for Dean. "He's not here."

Drake nodded. "Yup, he left when you straddled me."

"You know Dean?" Cat asked. What is it with Cat and people who know Dean? 

"From Isabelle's texts, he's tall, brunette, pretty blue eyes..." I hit Drake on his shoulder. Hard.
"Shut up, I never said that."

Drake brought out his phone from his pocket. "Really? Well... From Isabelle..."

"Drake don't."

He laughed and placed his phone back in his pocket. "No read it,  I want to know what she says about Dean."  Cat said.

Drake looked at Cat then looked at me. "No,  I made it up, there's no text like that." Drake lied,  there's plenty of texts like that but I'm lucky that Drake could cover me up.

"And I also met him yesterday."

"He spoke to you?!" Cat  asked. She needs to stop interviewing people who know Dean. What is she? His mom? 

"No... he walked away."

"Dean spoke to me yesterday." Cat bragged.

"What'd he say to you?" I asked.

"We spoke about a lot of things, I guess you're not the only one talking to Dean now." Cat said before walking away.