29

ISABELLE'S POV

"Mom, dad I'm home and I brought friends!" I announced.

Drake walked him by himself but I had to encourage Dean to walk in. "Your mom's not home." I heard my dad say. "Where're your friends?"

He spotted Drake and Dean and gave me the 'why are you hanging out with boys' look, I simply rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hi Mr. Cole!" Drake greeted.

"Good to see you again Drake and you should be Dean."

Dean gave me the 'how the hell does he know me' look and I shrugged. "She talks a lot about you, first thing she says when she gets home is literally Dean." My dad said.

I expected Dean to smirk at me but instead he turned to Drake and smirked. Is he trying to make Drake jealous or what? If he is does that mean he likes me?

"Drake follow me outside to the garage I have something to show you." My dad said and Drake followed. They needed catch up time, I thought.

"I forgot to tell you before that your house was nice."  Dean said.

"Compared to yours this is nothing." I said.

"Show me your paintings."

I liked the fact that Dean was interested in my work but it also felt like it was a secret attempt to get me away from Drake. "I did a new one and it's in my room."

Dean followed me upstairs and thankfully this time, my bed was not messy. "I hung it right on this side of the wall." I walked up to it and Dean closed my room door.

"I still can't believe you can paint like this." He said.

I laughed. "You should give grade 9C students some lessons." Dean said and I laughed again.

I was feeling a bit romantic recently because of you know who and decided to paint two people kissing under the rain. Distracted by my thoughts, I didn't notice when Dean stood behind me.

"And this is..." He pointed to the boy in the picture. "Just a random boy." I said.

I could feel Dean's eyes interrogating me. "Really?" He asked.

I nodded and Dean took a step closer, I didn't even know that was possible because he was close enough, my back against him, his hands inches away from holding me. "Just a random guy?" His breath was now fanning against me.

"It's just a random guy and girl kissing under the rain nothing more." I said.

"He has... Pretty blue eyes." The way  he said pretty blue eyes got to me, he knew.

"I..." I didn't know what to say, Dean brought his hand to my waist and turned me around. "I just..."

Without letting go of my waist, he brought his right hand to my face lifting it up. "Dean what are you doing?" I asked fearing and knowing the answer.

"Shhsh." He brought his lips closer and kissed me. I gasped and followed his mouth movements. I couldn't help it, kissing Dean my head was spinning, heart racing stomach about to burst open and-.

I pushed him away. "What are you doing?"

Dean looked at me confused. "You said that we weren't friends." I said.

"I was being a jerk, I'm sorry, we are friends." He said.

"Do you like me?"

"What?"

"Do you like me?"

Dean looked at me like I said something stupid. "No."

I felt something break, it wasn't just my heart, my temper. "You can't just treat me like that!" I yelled walking away from him.

"Isabelle!" Dean grabbed on to my arm. "Please."

"There you go again!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're flirting with me!"

"All I did was say your name."

"No! You're holding my arm." I said.

"Exactly, I'm holding your arm."

"And caressing it at the same time!"

"What?" Dean let go of me immediately. "That's just in your imagination!"

"You also smirk at me a lot."

"I smirk at a lot of people, I smirk a lot."

"You smirk at me the most."

"Well that's just another thing in your imagination!"

"That kiss wasn't."

"Well that was a mistake."

"And the one before that?"

"Another mistake and you said that you were okay with it!"

"Well I lied!"

"You lied?" 

"You don't just kiss a girl and say that it means nothing, you're smart Dean you should have known that!"

"How am I supposed to know what's going on in your head? It's not my fault that you didn't have the balls to say you liked me!"

"But you liked me as well."

Dean waved his hands in exasperatedly. "For goodness sakes, I do not!"

"You were trying to make Drake jealous using me."

"Yes, Drake jealous not you jealous. Ever thought that maybe I just don't like Drake and that it has nothing to do with you?"

"You have no  reason to not like Drake! "

"I didn't like the way he spoke to me at the principal's office when I first met him."

"Well you're one for the principal's office." I blurted out.

Dean looked at me in disbelief. "I'm out of here." He said.

"No I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that!" I was about to stop him at the door but he stopped himself.

"Dean I'm sorry." I said.

"I can't believe that you thought that I liked you when all you ever did was to annoy me."

"So I annoy you now?"

"Have I ever said otherwise? And besides you're being it right now, being annoying."

I fought back the tears in my eyes. "That means I'm nothing but annoying to you."

"An annoying little brat who doesn't keep her mouth shut, an annoying little brat who can't stay away from me and annoying little brat who likes me!"

I couldn't fight the tears as they came down. "Leave."

"Isabelle-"

I stopped him. "Stay away from me."

A/N

Don't hate me, hate them 😂😂! If you can't wait for the next chapter, hit that star button

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸

Pick a side in the argument: Dean or Isabelle? 

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐