14

This chapter is dedicated to  @DarkThoughtsOwner for voting and commenting! 

ISABELLE'S POV

With biology class going on, my eyes stole glances from Dean who seemed to be deeply interested in the class.

"You see it's simple! Our outstanding organs breaking down nutrients and energy that we can't function without! Now see this! See this!" The Biology teacher ran to the class board like he was about to show us the most exciting thing in the world. "The large intestines job is to remove bio salts from the chyme and guess what?!"

We all stared at him like 'what?'

He learned forward keeping all of us in a tensed suspense then whispered. "It prevents diarrhea!"

Wow...

"At the end of the cecum there is a little tube where the appendix comes in!"

Okay, I'm lost.

Dean didn't seem to be lost, he kept jotting points. The biology guy's going to give us a note later, why's he jotting points?  I kept on staring at Dean until a message came up on my phone.

I didn't need to check it out secretly,  the teacher's was too engrossed in his lecture to notice me. I smiled when I saw the sender. My best friend

Guess what Izzie?

What?  I replied still smiling.

I'm seeing you tomorrow.

I tuned off my phone with a huge grin on my face, finally! It's been such a long time and his actually coming to visit me at home tomorrow. I put on my phone and texted the words I can't...

"Isabelle!" Crap.
He knows my name? How in the world does he know my name? 

"Sir?" I played dumb.

"It's quiz time! It's tempting to use your phone but please don't, that's called cheating."

Huh? Quiz time? I looked around the class and saw Vina sharing question papers. Another test? I immediately felt sick.

I looked back at Kendrix for help. "What's quiz time?"

"A quiz to boost the scores of those who failed the test."

I gave him my puppy eyes. "Can you help me?"

Kendrix seemed to be flattered before he spoke. "I'm sorry Isabelle I can't... religion stuff."

I faced the biology teacher with a scowl. Religious stuff? Seriously? Examination malpractice is not a crime, it's simply service.

I raised my head up high determined to write this test prepared or not. Vina stopped by at my table and dropped two papers. "Good luck Isabelle, you too Dean." She smiled and was about to walk away before stopping. "Quick expo, number one is C."

"Thanks you!" Number one is C! 

Dean glared at Vina for telling me the answer. So what now? Dean has religious stuff too? 

"Now the test is objective, you're lucky especially those of you who guess well..." The biology teacher eyed Bucket and the class burst into laughter. "And thanks to Isabelle who's new, the quiz is based only on questions from this class." He walked up to the board and wiped it clean.
"Your scores will be added to your test score which most of you performed badly in but for those of you like Dean with perfect a perfect score, if any you quite score will be added to your next test. You may begin."

I flipped open my question paper and immediately marked C in number one. Thank you Vina!

I stretched my neck to Dean's side, he noticed. I expected him to cover his work but he didn't. Number two is...

"Isabelle!" Crap.

I frowned at the teacher and faced my work. Dean looked at me to see if I did anything so I pretended to be busy by writing my name and class. I didn't miss the smirk on Dean's face when he looked away.  A few minutes later, Dean stopped writing, he's done. Screw you Dean.

Dean looked at my work, looked at the teacher,   looked at my work then the teacher  and before I knew it,  our papers were swapped. Did he just...? 

And he did.

Marking each right answer on my paper, the guy who said that he doesn't care about me. I watched him speechless.

A/N

I am not in support of the actions above 😂😂😂

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐

Have you ever cheated in an exam?

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸