8

ISABELLE'S POV

"You did it Isabelle!"

Cat praised me immediately I stepped out of the school building, everyone I passed by did the same, they all praised me for making Dean speak.

"How did you do it?" Vina asked joining the conversation.

When Dean spoke, the bell rang immediately and he walked out leaving everyone including Mr. Robin speechless. "I don't know..." I said still replaying the event in my head. I wasn't expecting him to speak but he actually did. What made him?

I wanted to talk to him but now he's gone. The most tragic thing is I might never hear his angelic voice again.

"He's a loner if you ask me." Vina said to Cat. "Loner or not he finally spoke!" Cat said with her face beaming with smiles, she was surprisingly happy. I turned to her. "Why are you so happy about this?"

"You don't know do you...?" Vina said with a grin. "Know what?" I asked in a hushed tone, if there was a secret they were hiding, I wanted to know.

"Shut up Vina!" Cat scolded her before she could reply my question.

"Know what?!" I asked again, louder than the last time.

"Dean..." Vina said but Cat cut her short. "I'll tell her myself."

"Tell me what?!" There's was no longer patience in my voice.

"Dean's my brother."

I didn't say anything. I've never seen the two of them together, they don't even look at each other. My thoughts were interrupted by Vina's roaring laughter. "Oh my God, you actually fell for that!"

Cat laughed along with her, I just stared at them. "That's not funny."

Their laughter died and I continued glaring at them. "We were just playing..." Vina said apologetically, Cat nodded in agreement. "Look!"

I faced the direction that Vina was pointing to, it was Dean leaning on the wall of the schools building.

Without thinking, I ran up to him having my hopes up high that he'd speak to me. He had his phone in his hand, he looked at it as if he was waiting for a phone call.

"Dean!"

I yelled running to him. He looked at me and frowned. "Why did you leave?!" I demanded an an explanation from him.

He didn't say anything. I can't believe that I'm back to square one, silent Dean. He looked sad, like he regretted talking to the teacher.

"Don't tell me you're back to being Mr. Silent!" I groaned.

He can't possibly like being quiet. And there has to be someone he talks to, like his mom or  dad or any sibling. "It's lonely you know..."

Dean looked around to see if anyone was looking. "It's not lonely."

He spoke again but why was he being secretive about it? He can't, the whole school loves hearing him speak he knows that, right? He looked around again and was about to say something until I cut him short.

"It's just-"

"Gather around people! Mr. Silent's about to speak!" I yelled loud enough for the whole school to hear.

"Over here!" I yelled again, Dean glared at me. "Would you shut up?!" He warned taking a step back, he was about to leave.

But it was too late, a crowd had already gathered.

"Come on Dean!" I urged him to say something. "Go ahead!" I said smiling.

He faced the crowd then turned to look at me. "You'll pay for this Isabelle Cole." He said and walked away.

Instead of being bothered about his threat, I thought about the hate he used in saying my name Isabelle Cole.

He can't hate me, can he? 

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐

I͟n͟ a͟ p͟e͟r͟f͟o͟r͟m͟a͟n͟c͟e͟, a͟r͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟ o͟n͟ s͟t͟a͟g͟e͟ o͟r͟ w͟a͟t͟c͟h͟i͟n͟g͟? 

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸