30

"An annoying little brat who doesn't keep her mouth shut, an annoying little brat who can't stay away from me and annoying little brat who likes me!"

Dean's words repeated in my mind. How could I have been so stupid? And the worse part is, I couldn't stop thinking of how much his words hurt me. I thought that we were actually starting to be friends, I thought that because I was the only girl he talked to I...

I pushed that thought out of my head, I'm nothing but annoying to him. God I hate that word. I walked up to my class and stood at the door, Dean was inside only this time he wasn't reading. A part of me felt like he deserved getting in trouble, he deserved to be expelled even if he didn't do anything.

"Isabelle." He noticed me.

So now what? He talks to me now? He wants me to speak to him? In your dreams Dean Adams, in your dreams. I walked up to my seat and placed my bag there, I wish that he wasn't my seat partner, I wish that I listened to Mr. Robin to stay away from him.

"Isabelle are you ignoring me?"

I rolled my eyes clearly irritated by him and pretended to be busy, zipping and reopening my bag. "Whatever." Dean said.

Whatever? Seriously? That's what I get after he insulted me yesterday, whatever? "You know I had a silent record before you came, I've never apologized to anyone in school before, you're really lucky Isabelle, you should be the one begging for me to talk to you."

In your dreams Dean Adams, in your dreams.

"I admit kissing you was wrong and I won't do it again so don't think that you're soooo irresistible."

How much more cocky could Dean possibly get? 

He stood up from the seat still talking to me. "I'll be sitting down with Kendrix today so that I won't accidentally touch you which apparently makes you blush like hell."

I shot daggers to Dean through my eyes, if he says one more stupid thing,  I could kill him.

"And also..." He said taking his bag over to Kendrix seat. "I don't want you in fantasy land when a teacher's in class because of me." Dean stepped out of the seat, he was about to head to the class door but stopped. "And you know what Isabelle?"

He looked at me and moved closer, now with his body close, face close, breath close, I lifted an eyebrow daring him to spit out another cocky crap from his mouth.

His famous smirk was expected but  definitely not his next words. "I'm going to make you speak."

What?

Furious, enraged, pissed, I looked for something to throw at his retreating figure but couldn't find any book or pen or even pencil close to me. Go to hell Dean, go to hell!

He looked at me one last time with that famous smirk before leaving the class. Is that his way of apologizing? Is he trying to challenge me? Does he think that I'd forgive him for what he did? 

"Hey Isabelle guess what I found?" Drake walked into the class a few minutes after Dean left.

"Drake!" I yelled happily, he's early. "What did you find?"

"This one."

Vina walked in the class and I screamed. "Vina!"

"Isabelle!"

I got up immediately and ran to hug her. "Where were you last week Friday?"

"I wasn't feeling well, did you miss me?"

"Uh, duh." I hugged her.

"I already briefed Vina on what happened on Friday." Drake said.

I turned to him. "Even the thing in the house?"

You see, when Dean left me in tears yesterday, Drake saw me crying and comforted me. He actually cared unlike a certain someone. 

"I didn't know if you wanted her to know so I didn't." Drake told.

"It's okay if Vina knows." I said.

"What thing in the house?"

"Dean broke her heart yesterday." Drake said, "I'll punch him if I see him today."

Vina looked at the both of us confused so I decided to explain from the beginning, from the first kiss to the attempted one yesterday.

"Whoa." Vina said after hearing the story. "Dean Adams kissed you."

Is that the only thing she heard when I was talking?

She squealed. "Oh my God Isabelle he kissed you!"

I frowned. "That doesn't matter any more and that's not the point."

Drake's face saddened when he noticed my mood changed then he glared at Vina for changing it. "The point Vina is that he broke her heart."

"Well then never talk to him again, it's easy."

"What if he gets me to?"

Vina giggled. "What could Dean possibly do to force you to speak to him and you don't like him anymore obviously." She said.

I wasn't so sure about that...

"Brighten up Isabelle, everything as going to be okay!"

I smiled briefly and hugged her. "You're the best."