26

ISABELLE'S POV

It turned out that Vina wasn't in school today, Cat and Drake had an art assignment to complete and it was only me, Kendrix and his friends at the cafeteria. I tried not to say anything that'd make me think of Dean.

"Attention all grade 9 students to the gym, the principal wants to see you."

"What did we do?" Someone asked. They all began to panic except me. "Isabelle are you okay?"

"I'm-"

"Kendrix! Isabelle! Wait!" Cat ran to us in a hurry. "Did you guys hear what happened?"

"Hear what?"

"It's Mr. Robin!"

"Mr. Robin?"

Students who heard Cat surrounded her. "What happened to Mr. Robin?"

"Are we in trouble or is Mr. Robin in trouble?"

"Does it have to do with those comments we wrote?"

"Is Mr. Robin okay?"

"What did we do?"

"What did Mr. Robin say?"

"It's not Mr. Robin, it's his car!" Cat answered all their questions but that just increased curiosity.

"What happened to his car?"

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Leave me alone!" Cat hung unto me and Kendrix and we walked away.

"I saw the car outside, it's wrecked." Cat said.

"So why's the principal calling us?"

Cat shrugged. "He thinks that we did it."

Oh how great.

I took a seat in the bleachers and I couldn't help but search around for Dean. "He's over there Isabelle." Kendrix pointed to Dean for me and I glared at him playfully for knowing who I was looking for.

"Everyone settle down!" The principal announced through the mic.

"Your class has shown great indiscipline and a lack of caring for consequences." Silence filled the gym.

"Eastwood High has existed for several years and we do not condone any sign of irresponsibility. Your freedom from today henceforth has been overruled."

"We didn't do anything!" Kendrix yelled, I smacked the back of his head.

"I'm getting to that! Now, your math teacher has a car and one of you in this crowd, is the mastermind behind it."

I looked at Cat, she was right. "And apparently Mr. Robin has a lot of haters in Grade 9." The principal waved the comments that we wrote and we all laughed.

"It's not funny." The principal gave us a straight face. "If you're a grade 9C student raise up your hand." What?

I raised up my hand along with my other classmates. "The rest of you do us a favour and leave!" What?

Cat turned to me and Kendrix. "Tell me the juicy details later, okay?"

"Okay, bye." I said.

"Bye."

I watched 9A and B students leave while the rest of us gathered together. "Okay we found a book close to Mr. Robin's car, our clever mastermind isn't so clever after all. Now who owns this book?" The principal raised the book higher for all of us to see.

I looked closer and recognized the book immediately, it belonged to Dean.

He couldn't.

"Dean step out now."

Dean got up and walked to the principal. "You're the owner?"

Dean nodded.

"You destroyed Mr. Robin's car?"

Dean shook his head. From the corner of my eye I could see Mr. Robin glaring at Dean.

"Now class, does Dean get along with Mr. Robin?"

Silence because we all knew the answer, he doesn't. He never did.

"Okay that's all, you can go now!"

A/N

Special thanks to Cassy_Evans for the amazing cover above 💕!

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐

Have you ever gotten into big trouble at school?

Me: Yes! 😏

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸