3

DEAN'S POV

I tried hard not to laugh at what she said. I'm going to make you speak.

 Well, I'd like to see you try.

Mr. Robin, our Math teacher walked in.
Isabelle took her seat besides me saying, "I would have asked you what subject he teaches but I have a feeling that you won't tell me."

I felt the urge to say something so I could prove her wrong but I shook that thought off my head and focused on Mr. Robin.

"There's a new girl Mr. Robin!" Kendrix yelled from the back of the class. I've noticed Kendrix a few times, he behaves weird especially to me. Well, everyone behaves weird to me but his is different.

"What's his problem?" I heard Isabelle mumble and she bowed her head probably trying to avoid attention. See? She sees the weirdness.

 Robin faced Isabelle and smiled but when he saw me he frowned.

"Is that the only empty seat in this class?" Mr. Robin asked, the whole class nodded except me. "That's a shame, you got stuck with Dean." Mr. Robin said with pity in his tone.

Thank you Mr. Robin, I'm not affected in any way.

The only reason he can talk about me in front of the class so boldly is because I'm Mr. Silent. He probably thinks I'm timid or shy or that I have low self-esteem. As much as I'd love to prove him wrong, I can't. I'm not talking to anyone.

"I know it really is a shame." Isabelle said boldly, I glared at her.

Isabelle looked at me when she noticed my glare. "What?" She asked innocently. I ignored her and brought out my notes.

ISABELLE'S POV

When Mr. Robin started teaching my eyes were heavy. I promised myself and my mom that I would never sleep in class again. I always did in my previous schools.

I didn't understand a word the teacher was saying. Sometimes I wonder why I'm in school because I never pay attention. School's supposed to be; learn, associate, learn. For me it's; talk, play, sleep.

"I hate Maths." I complained expecting Dean to glare at me but he didn't.

"It's a stupid subject." I wanted Dean to get angry.

 "You agree, right?"

"Right?"

Now, Dean glared at me and I smiled feeling accomplished. What I don't understand is how a person would never speak.

I remembered what my mom told me when I was little and decided to tell him, maybe he didn't know.
"Do you know if you close your mouth all the time your breath would stink?"

Dean gave me a look. "You didn't know?" I asked for confirmation but I knew he still wasn't going to speak.

"Thank God you met me at least you know now!" I smiled feeling like a champion.

After five minutes I became bored again and my eyes were heavy so I decided to give in to sleep.

"Can I trust you Mr. Silent?"

His face showed irritation when I said Mr. Silent. He didn't say anything but I went ahead and asked for a favor.

"If the teacher asks why I'm sleeping tell him I'm sick, okay?"

I rested my head on the table and fell asleep depending on Dean.

Authors Note

If you hit that star button below, you'll make me really happy 🙌

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

RANDOM QUESTION: What's the worst name you would give to your child?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹