Prologue

Hello! First (real) chapter of my Creepypasta × Reader book! If your a boy reading this, just replace the "Y/N" in the book with your name, as usual. If your girl reading this, you can replace the "Y/N" with a boy name or if you have a gender neutral name, like myself, you can use that. There is some violence up ahead, so be warned. I've never written something like this, so have mercy on me! Enjoy!

You had only one word in mind: run. As long as you ran, with every step you took, you would be safe. You didn't care about the pain in your throat or the blood coming out in all parts of your body, all you cared about was getting the hell away from where you were.

The bones in your beautiful purple wings were broken, so you had no chance of flying away. Your left shoulder was dislocated badly and couldn't be popped back into place. Along with your shoulder, your right knee cap was also probably dislocated, but you couldn't tell, what with all of the running. And to top it all off, your neck was oozing sticky purple blood as it dripped down into your shirt and over your toned torso.

Finally, willing to let your body rest, you stumbled to a large, thick oak tree and steadied yourself on it's trunk. Your breath came out in short gasps and pants as you carefully lowered yourself to the ground. You ran your hand through your sweaty h/c hair, looking back at the blood left behind. Letting your bad leg, rest on the ground, your throat let out a load, pained and sorrowful wail.

You kept your head down while you ran over the previous events that caused your injuries: stern voices, yelling, claws, red eyes, and crowns. You scorned yourself mentally while thinking about the things that you said. The last thing you needed was to guilt yourself into going back to that hell hole. Literally.

You were about to stand up to start moving again, when you looked up and saw a bloody hatchet aimed right at your head. Perfect timing, Life, why don't you cue the thunderstorm as well? Managing to quickly dodge the incoming weapon, you grabbed at the goggled man's arm and sunk your claws deep into his jacket and way far into his skin. He seemed strangely unaffected by it and proceeded to push you back, almost knocking you down, but you held your ground.

It was only until you heard more footsteps, did you turn around and look to find two other men with strange masks. One white, almost feminine and the other black with a red stitched on frown. The one with the white mask held a knife in hand, while the black one had a gun aimed right at your head. He didn't look like he was messing around with that pistol, so you instantly rose your hands in surrender.

"H-ha!" The hatchet guy laughed behind you in victory, "Th-that was easy! I-if I would've known a g-gun would have made him surrender, I-I would've brought H-Hoodie a lot sooner!"

You let your eyes flash once with their bright red glow, a devious smirk painting your face, illuminated by the moonlight and instantly flew up into night sky. You could hear gunshots being fired into the air, but successfully dodged most of them. Until one made it's way directly into the bridge of your wing bone.

You fell from the sky with a cry. Like a cat, you gracefully landed on your feet and looked out at the three strange men. Just when you thought, your luck couldn't get any worse, another stranger came from out of the shadows. This one had a white hoodie that was stained with blood splotches. His knife was also covered in blood, probably used before this encounter.

"Oh, c'mon!" You threw your good arm up in the air. "This really isn't the best time. Maybe you guys could come back tomorrow?"

The white hoodied man lifted his head from his hood and then did you really see the cut smile across his face and his paper white skin. Not once did you see him blink. The man, smirked behind his smile and laughed darkly, "No can do, buddy. We're already f*cking here."