I Hate To Love You

Hey! This is not a chapter, so you can skip this if you want. Me and my "cousin" (I put cousin in quotations because she's my step dad's second cousin so she's not really blood related) were roleplaying Creepypasta together and somehow we managed to ship Jane the Killer and Jeff the Killer in it.

I really thought it was cute and hence why I wanted to write it down here and where better than to put it in than my Creepypasta book! I don't know if she would like me to put her real name in here, so I'm putting her nickname I have for her - Blooky (we also really like Undertale... and Fnaf - anyway) - and I will just use my nickname, Squishy.

You don't have to read this, again, I just wanted to express this little snippet of what we did to remember the good times. It's her last year of highschool and I want to spend as much time with her before she goes to college 😭.

---

"You're in a good mood right now?" Jane said, as she let Blooky through her bedroom door and closed it. "If I didn't know any better I would say that you just got hit by Cupid's Arrow."

"Maybe I did," Blooky giggled, plopping down on Jane's bed.

"Oh? Who's the lucky guy?" She asked, sitting down next to the girl.

"I can't decide between Masky and L.J.!" The seventeen year-old said. "Masky's been such a big help to me, y'know, helping me around the mansion and such. But L.J. has always been my favorite when I read about you guys on the internet..." she trailed off in embarrassment.

"Stalker," Jane muttered.

"I'm sorry!" Blooky smiled. "You guys interested me!"

Jane laughed. "I know, I was kidding. Mortals are always intrigued by things that are not like them. Demons, angels, monsters, ect," she shrugged, "anyway, go on with your little fangirl-ish ways."

"Okay," she glared at the masked woman, "so, L.J. was talking to me and I said I was hungry. He offered me some candy, the good kind I think, and I declined, saying I wanted something bigger. He threw me a smirk and told me he had a big lollipop at hand. I eyed his... yeah, and blushed running up here to you!" She burried her face in her hands and flushed a bright red.

"Sounds like you have a real dilemma in your hands, huh?" Jane chuckled once. "The guys here never seemed to interest me though. Every girl in this house has a man except me. Clockwork has Toby, your cousin has Ben, you have Masky and L.J., and even Sally has Slender as her father."

"Oh, c'mon, there has to be someone in the mansion who makes your heart beat a little bit faster," Blooky smiled.

"Okay, fine," she said after hesitation. "But you have to guess."

"Fun!" The girl squealed and clapped her hands. "Let me think... ooh! E.J.!"

"No, he's too stoic and smart for my liking. He knows to much."

"Ummm, Hoodie?"

"No, too quiet. And he eats too much cheesecake," she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Masky?" Blooky asked nervously.

"A little bit, I suppose," Jane shrugged.

"Really?!? Because if you do, I would gladly let you have him and I can just go after, L.J.-"

"No! No! I like him a little bit, but not enough to take him away from you. But, Masky is one of my top two."

"You like two boys?!?" Blooky squealed.

Jane shushed her and hurried to lock her door. "Yes," she whispered, "but he's only my second choice if I had to choose."

"I know why I like Masky, but why do you like him?" She smiled smugly.