Chapter Six

Jane walked up the mansion steps, ready to go to bed. The movie was longer than what the others were expecting and everyone was passed out on the couch, save for Jeff who had already gone up to his room. As Jane walked down the hallway, she heard voices coming from Sally's room. It was way past her bedtime, why would she be up?

The masked girl slowly crept her way to the door and put her ear up the lock hole. She heard two distinct voices: Sally's whisperings and something else...

"Here, do you want some more tea, Mr. Oglaz?" Sally whispered.

"Of course, how could I not? Are you sure I do not bother you here? You seem rather accompanied by your family a lot. I would hate to cause a fuss."

"No, you can stay here in my room," she giggled.

"In secret?"

"If you want to. But the Creepypastas are so much fun! They would love to meet you, I'm sure!" The little girl whisper-yelled.

"No, no, child... I'm afraid my presence would not be very welcome in your home..."

"Why not?"

"It's complicated."

"Comp-le-cay-ded-ded?" She tried to sound out the word.

"Yes, child, very complicated... someone is here. They're listening in. I have to go-"

Jane slowly opened the door to find Sally at her tea table with two cups of tea on it. The alarm clock read 11:37. She should be asleep, but she was wide awake talking to someone. "Hey, Sals, who are you talking to?" Jane stepped into the room and peered into the darkness. The window was open with moonlight spilling in and both curtains were flowing in the wind.

"My new friend, Mr. Oglaz. He's very nice," she beamed.

"You should be asleep, kid," she lifted up the little girl, placing her in bed and pulling the covers over her. Jane put away the teaset and put it next to her dollhouse. When she was about to close the window, she peered outside for any more proof of the voice.

"Don't close the window, please," the little girl whispered, already half asleep, "he might come back."

Jane looked back out to the forest and saw something. A shadow? A monster? Reluctantly, she left the window open for Sally's friend. Kissing her cheek, she left the room and continued down to her room. Sally waited for her footsteps to completely disapear before jumping back up to put the teaset back together. "It's okay, she's gone."

A figure jumped back into the window. "That was close."

"Yeah," she poured invisible tea in a porcelain cup.

"Shall we continue?" She giggled and clinked cups with him.

***

You woke up and immediately went straight to Sally's room to go say hi to the little one. You knocked on the door and entered, seeing that she was drawing pictures. Some for Slender and some for her own art collage. You sat down next to her and picked up a crayon. "Mind if I join, chickadee?"

"Go ahead," she smiled. You got a piece of paper from the blank stack and began to draw shapes when she spoke up again. "I met a friend last night."

"Oh, did you?" You grinned, thinking that it was another imaginary friend of hers. "What are they like?"

"He's very tall and has a very attractive face. He has wings like yours, but instead of feathers like you, he has bat wings almost. He loves tea. And he likes me, too," she said.