Chapter Two

"Madness, c'mon! Those waffles aren't gonna make themselves, silly!" Sally's cheerful morning voice chirped, as she dragged your half naked body down the stairs.

"Listen, chick, it's seven thirty in the morning. Give me a second to wake up, okay?" You yawned.

Sally had barged into your room, jumping on your sleeping figure and excitedly asking about breakfast. You tried to shoo her off, but she tugged your arm and eventually your whole body out of bed. So, with no shirt on or heating turned up, you wrapped your wings around yourself as an attempt to get warmer while the little chickadee pulled you down the flight of steps.

Reaching the kitchen, you were greeted by Masky, Hoodie, and Toby along with Jeff and Ben. Jeff and Ben were having an arm wresling match at the bar stools in front of the kitchen island while Masky and Hoodie softly murmured to each other, leaving Toby behind the counter failing to make waffles.

Masky looked up from his conversation and sighed. "Sally, I told you not to wake him up."

"But Toby was about to light the kitchen on fire!" She complained. "Y/N is the only one besides Jane and Clockwork that can make edible food."

"But I can make-"

"Besides cheesecake and waffles."

"She got'cha there," Jeff grunted while pushing Ben's arm further back. The boy let out a yelp as his arm got pushed farther and farther until it finally fell on the counter. "Winner!" Jeff yelled in victory.

"Dammit! Go suck a dick, Jeff," Ben sneered.

"What? Yours," the killer smirked.

Ben didn't respond and went to go play on his ps4. Jeff looked to you with a confused expression. "When did you get here?"

"I honesty have no clue," you rubbed your eyes.

"Please make us breakfast, Madness!" Sally begged you.

"Oh, alright, alright," you chuckled. "Toby, hand over the apron."

"N-no! I almost g-got it!" Toby said, pouring more milk into the bowl. The bowl overflowed with batter, spilling all over the counter and onto Jeff's hoodie. He growled at the hatchet weilder making him push the bowl to you and place the apron on your shoulder. "M-maybe you should h-handle breakfast," he chuckled nervously.

"Thanks." You took a cloth from the oven handle and proceeded to wipe the mess on the counter and tossed the rag to Jeff. "Might wanna wash that hoodie of yours."

"Will do," he grumbled, pulling off the sweatshirt and going to put it in the washing machine.

Snickering to yourself, you tied the apron around your waist and up over your neck. "Breakfast supreme, coming right up!"

Soon enough, almost all of the Creeps had gathered around the table and had their plates out to you. Even Slender was reading the paper while you poured him some coffee (no one knows how he consumes it with no mouth). Finally, the last Pasta came sleepily down the steps in not the best mood.

"You guys are so f*cking loud! Jesus Christ, shut your holes!" Jane screeched. She walked into the kitchen and sat down with a huff next to Clockwork.

"It's nine o'clock, child," Slenderman said, "you should be awake by now anyway."

"Y-yeah, Jane," Toby ticced, "w-wakey, wakey, w-waffles and b-bacey!"

"Ugh, waffles again? Is that all we have in this damn kitchen?" She groaned.

"Yes, but Y/N made them," Clockwork said in between her bites. She pointed to you and you waved your spatula enthusiastically at Jane. She huffed. "C'mon, don't you want one?"