#1 Stark's daughter

Most of the people think that whoever is Tony stark's daughter is the luckiest person in the world.

But you can assured that it's not true.

First, you have live in the house with too many people in it. No privacy for teenagers at all. Who would believe you made breakfast for Thor, the son of odin every morning.

Second, the Stark's gene made you too smart and rich for your own good. Because of that, you have to hide your identity. From Stark to Smith,(Y/n) Smith, seriously dad? You still ask him every day.

Third, you can't tell your friend who you really are, and definitely can't fall in love for any boys in school, and that's for your own safety.

There are many more to mutter about, but you're too stressed out to do so. Bucky Barnes just moved to the new avengers facility this morning, and honestly, he scared you.

"Thanks kid, you made the best pancakes." Thor said with a big smile on his face, you just nodded in hurry, you get used to God's compliments already.

You placed others plates for each avengers, then grabbed a jar of syrup and poured it for them, you stopped at Bucky.

"Hm...can you eat this? Or you want your pancake with motor oil...?" You asked nervously.

Bucky looked at you so still, captain grinned, and Sam bursted out laughing.

"Girl, i love you so much." Sam pointed at you.

"Just normal syrup please." Bucky said in calm.

You looked around to check if everything's okay, then regret how your life ended up serving the avengers like a house maid, you noticed how Sam is still laughing at Bucky.

"It's okay honey, just go. Here's your lunch money." Tony walked in, put 1000 dollars in your hand.

"Dad, seriously? You cannot give me 1000 dollars everyday." You rolled your eyes.

"I can, i'm iron man."

You hate it that he is like this, yet this might be the only good reason to be Tony stark's daughter.

.
.
.

"So who's your favorite from the avengers?"

"Huh?" You said in shocked, then realized Jenny, your best friend was just asking random questions in lunch time. "Oh...I don't know, i don't really like them." You said, sipped your drink nervously.

"For me that would be Captain America." Jenny said.

"I'm bored of him, he's always in those video the teacher forced us to watch... i prefer Thor." Rose, another friend of yours asked. "You? (Y/n)?"

You stopped to think. "Maybe...iron man?" You shrugged.

"Is he your type?" Jenny asked.

NO, NO, YALL NEED TO CHILL, THAT'S MY FATHER. You screamed inside.

"Hey, don't turn around just yet. Hot guy spotted looking at you." Jenny said, grinned ridiculously.

You turned around to see Peter was staring at you, then he looked away.

"I said don't turn around!"

"Oh sorry."

"Is that Peter? Peter parker?" Rose asked. "How creepy, I don't know if you realize it (Y/n), but he's been staring at you ever since you enter the school. Well, at least he's cute."

"I didn't know..." You told Rose, you do remember Peter, you sit together in art class, he's nice, a little awkward, shy, don't talk much. And yes, he is indeed adorable.

Yet you felt strange and scared, since you are secretly Iron man's daughter, you were always cautioned. When your friend's attention went back to their food, you held up your watch, one second and it took Peter's picture.

"Girls, i'm going to toilet, be right back." You said, quickly walked out if the canteen. You headed to the toilet, make sure you were alone then called out your natural-language user interface, (N/n). (natural-language user interface's name) (name her yourself.)

"(N/n) check the picture i just took, find all his information in all records, including FBI and shield." You quickly put on your headphone with your watch.

"Right away, (Y/n)." She said in kind voice, a hologram graphic light up from your watch in the air.

You look in those informations (N/n) found, you used your fingers to dragged each one to look.

"I don't find any information of him in FBI's database, yet I found his name in shield's secret files." (N/n) told you.

"Shield? That's weird." You dragged out the secret files, zoom it out to be bigger. "Hack it (N/n)"

"I must apologize, but the file is beyond my ability."

"How? We hacked Donald trampoline's mansion's system together, we locked him inside for two weeks." You asked with curiosity.

"Because your father made this file, (Y/n)."

The answer left you wondering, Your dad made a secret file for shield about Peter parker? Is he dangerous, how did these two connected to each other?

"(Y/n), i caught the school security camera and I noticed Peter parker outside girl's bathroom right now." (N/n) told you and that drove you crazy.

"Moved yourself from my watch to my phone, turn off the hologram." You connected your earphone with your phone and walked out of the bath room quickly.

You opened the door and saw Peter parker ran away, you were to late to catch him.

"Peter parker!! Comeback!!" You shouted out, but it doesn't work.

"Who are you Peter..."

And that's when your identity is not so safe anymore.

Author : Dear, Tom holland, i ship you and me so hard.