#26 Stark's family

^ He always look at you with those eyes when he feels falling in love~

Ms. Lawrence got expelled from school because of that video you exposed her. Yet the teacher still called your parents.

Poor Scott, you wanted to give him a daddy of the year's trophy for helping you with everything you asked for, so in return you and Peter went to see Cassie, his daughter.

You wanted to but her a diamond necklace worth 20000 dollars but Peter and Scott both stopped you, so you just gave her a doll, it was a one hell of a ugly doll, but Scott said she like ugly doll and she really did like ugly doll.

Tony was very mad at you but he can't help it, so each days passed regularly, you and Peter practice for the show, you both talked a lot but never talked about that night at the top of the Ferris wheel neither.

   Rose was completely cure but she avoided to talk to you, agents locked her up in the cell, still couldn't decide what to do with her yet.

   Your hand was fully healed, so the watch didn't have to be a glove no more.

Time flies. Tomorrow is the charity day already, they call it 'Days of reputation'. The school was a great one since none of the teachers dared to mess with you, you also gained more friends, you and Jenny talk normally again.

   The tickets of the show sold out, the school invited lots of reporters and celebrity to watch the show, you and Peter nearly freaked out to see how big the stage is.

   After a run-through of a show without audiences Tina let everyone go home to get rest, but you and Peter sneaked back to the theater.

   He brought you in the backstage, up to the scaffolding with his spider power, you both sat there, just the two of you, watching a giant empty hall.

^something like this.

   "What if tomorrow i get panicked in front of every one and forget my line." You asked him, then noticed some of his messy hair fell down attractively, you swept it up for him.

Peter tightened his lips, then laughed and threw his head back like a little kid. "Is this some kind of Stark's charm?"

"What? I haven't done anything."

"Oh, (Y/n). You have done lots of things to me..." He said in soft tone, as soft as a his heart.

You acted like you didn't understand when actually you kept telling yourself inside to not making weird noises by his adorableness.

"Tomorrow, i want to give the show all i've got, you know? It's the last day for you at school." He said, with some serious mood.