#4 Stark's shy

You arrived home with full angry expression on your face. Shy? There's no way you were shy. Of all the boys (or even girls) confessed their love to you at schcool, you felt nothing at all. Now happy telling you, you were shy for one cutie said he likes to stare at you?

"Hi, hon. I want some omelette." Thor, again, ordered you to cook for him just as soon as he saw you.

"No." You said with a blank face, walked right passed the avengers.

The rest of them looked at each win confused, today (Y/n) do not obey.

"So...this is the cute little Stark you told me?" You heard Wanda asking but you didn't care, you head right straight to your room.

   "Yeah...she usually does anything for us though, was kind of like a good girl..." Clint said.

   "Let the girl be, it's the Stark things." Natasha said.

   You slammed the door and threw your bag on the bed, you pouted to the mirror.

   "Me? Shy? I'm (Y/n) stark. I was definitely not shy."

   "Are you alright (Y/n)?" (N/n) asked.

   "Not so well, please check on me if i'm okay?" You asked.

   "Sure, please stand right in the middle of the room, i'll scan you." She said.

   A red light flashed all over you.

   "You're fine, but please drink some water, you're quite dehydrated."

   "..." You're quite disappointed, did that guy had enough power to made you shy? You cool yourself down and sat on the bed.

   The phone rings, you crawled to your bag, grabbed out your phone to see who called, it said 'Rose'. You picked up.

   "Hey." You said.

   [(Y/n), please help... i'm in a big trouble.] You heard her voice through the phone, she was crying.

   "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

   [Remember my step dad? Who's always hot headed? He..he just kicked me out of the house, and my mum let him.] She said, you can heard her sniffing.

   "Jesus...Rose, where are you?" You stood up so worried.

   [I'm walking on the street, i, i have no where to go...C, can you help me? Can i sleep over at your place?]

   Oh shit. You thought.

   [Please (Y/n), I don't have anywhere to go, i'm scared.] She begged.

   You were thinking so hard, the only house you have is here, and you cannot let her know who you are, yet she's your friend, you have to help her.

   "Of course Rose, just texted me the location, give me a little time, i'll pick you up okay?" You told her.

   [Thank you! Thank you (Y/n).]

   "No problem Rose." You ended the call.

   IT IS PROBLEM.

   You bursted out of the room, ran to the avengers.

   "Guys! Guys! Guys! Help!" You jumped around like an idiot.