#20 Stark's break

-Romance alert hahaha-

   Your threat speech was working, Rose disappeared all day and you she will be long gone, at least until Hydra planning something again.

   Tina wanted to practice again, since the show is getting closer, you all decided to go to your place, your fake house.

   Poor little Scott, he had to make his way to the house to be your fake dad. You all took train to the way home, you noticed your real dad's Mark secretly stalking you, yet you didn't mind because that is just for your safety.

   You told your allies like you've told Rose and Jenny. That Scott is a handsome dude but is a heavily drunk all the time. When you arrived Scott played his roll very well, you and Peter tried not to laugh.

   "Oh...you guise... is (Y/n)'s friends?" Scott said, walked wobbling around.

   "Yes, Mr. Smith. I'm sorry we have to bother you." Tina said very polite.

   "It's oke... i..." He stopped to burped. "I love my babi (Y/n)."

   Peter tried his hardest to hold his laugh.

   "Okay, guys, let's go to my room." You cut it and brought all your friends to the room, you asked them to wait in the room while you and Peter was out to get some water for them.

   "How was i?" Scott was in the kitchen, he asked very nervously.

   "You were so good, you're as good as Leonardo dicaprio, except that dude already got an osgar." Peter told him.

   "Wait? Are you really drunk? You're face is so red Scott." You pointed to his cheeks.

   "I found your lipstick in the room. So I applied it." He smiled. "Am i kawaii?"

   "You're kawaii." You said, brought the water back to the room.

   You all started to practice for the roll, it was the scene where the two character kiss. Peter said if you don't want to, then we shouldn't force you for a kiss scene, but Tina said you guys have to actually kiss on the show.

   Time flies so fast, it was late. They asked to stay the night here. But since the residence were pretty crowded, some of you sleep at Peter's house next to you.

   But it was kind of hard to sleep, every night was your struggle, so you just stared the the ceiling when you almost screamed because something was climbing your window.

"Ah! ...wait...Spider-man?" You slowly got up from bed, open the window to saw him there, covered with a mask.

"Hey."

"Did you just climbed from May's to mine?" You asked, took of the mask for him. His messy hair go flop.

"Yeah." He smiled innocently.

   "So, why?" You asked.

   Peter parker thought about an hour ago, he was in his room, reading the same book about how to flirt.

   Number 22 said, take her out.

   Out? Where? The mall? She could just buy an island with just a call. Night market? Too opened. Amusement park? The tickets are so expensive these day.

   Wait.

   Peter figured something out, but Peter parker couldn't take you there, he needs to be Spider-man.