#12 Stark's drunk

-Peter's pov-

I knew Mr. Stark will not be happy about this.

"You okay?" I asked (Y/n), her face was all red like a tomato after 4 cups. She turned around to look at me right in the eyes.

"Woah." I said when she suddenly moved closer to me, i can see her (E/c) eyes so clear.

"I have a question." She said.

   "Okay...?"

   She started to talk with her hands moving in the air. "If Bucky throw a can of coke to Sam's head, what would happen?" She patted my head softly.

   I tried to hold her unsteady body and brushed the hair out of her eyes. "Um...Sam would get hurt?"

   "No, he wouldn't, because coke is a soft drink."

   "..."

   "..."

   "Please laugh at it." She begged.

   I laughed, but not because she asked me to, but because she was so adorable. She looked around with blurry eyes like a sleepy cat. Then hummed a song that I don't know. My hands were still holding on her shoulders.

   Drunk (Y/n) is still (Y/n), don't talk a lot, don't know what she' s thinking, but maybe just a little more relax. Luckily, she's not the kind of people who dancing or doing embarrassing things when they're drunk.

   More people other than the members coming in and the boys were looking at her, if i walk away right now they would take a chance to be near her for sure. So i stayed.

   Ned was having fun, it seemed like the fact that we've become close with (Y/n) stopped everyone from calling us losers. I waved at my him.

   "Yeah?" Ned dancing towards me and drowsy (Y/n).

   "We need to send her home." I said, tried not to draw more attention on us.

   "The one next to you?"

   "No...The one with all of them.."

   We looked at each other until Ned said. "Ohhhh..."

   "I still have a car... the one that i stole from my dad." (Y/n) spoke up. Then she talked to herself. "God... this is not helping with pain at all, it makes me more sad, stupid drink. One day that i tell the world who I really am, i'll shut the company down." She held up a bottle of brandy and insulted it.

   Three of us sneaked out of the party, (Y/n) sat on the sidewalk, tried to call up (N/n) but was too drunk do to so.

   "Here, let me help you." I sat next to her.

   "Push the button on the side of my watch to activate more functions." She said. "Okay, now say my Ai's naem, i mean name."

   "(N/n)."

   "Hello, Mr Parker." A voice coming out of the watch, Ned was very impressed.

   "Can you drive us the car that (Y/n) stole from Tony stark?" I said.

   "Sure thing, the car is only five minutes away from you. Where would you like me to take you?"