#23 Stark's friend

"Alright, here we go

"Alright, here we go..." After a long, stealthy, sneaky way, you finally made it through the control room. Surprisingly, no one was there, so you took out the flash drive and started to break the security system down.

[How is it?] Natasha asked.

"Why is it not working..." You murmured, looking around to make sure no one is here then kept trying. "Nat, the file from the flash drive is not working, they have a really strong protection to hack, whoever made these programs are incredibly good, well, not as me and dad."

   [You're trying to hack it on your own?]

   "Yup..." You said, fingers on the keyboard. "(N/n), a little help please."

   "Yes?" (N/n) spoke from your watch, or technically your metal glove.

   "Try my hacking program on this one, use the new one i just made. 'Chicken nuggets.'"

   [Your hacking program's name is chicken nuggets?] Natasha heard you talking to (N/n) and asked.

   "Yes, i know how the others name theirs like 'CyberBullet' or 'WireXDX' but i just came up with chicken nuggets cause i was eating it when i made it...wait, let me focus here." You went quiet to concentrate.

"Okay... this one is also blocked..but if i add this code here, it should..."

A siren was a signal to the hydras that their systems have been hacked. You smiled as you looked around to the sound and the red light. "Nat, i did it."

[Good, we are coming in.]

   You chucked, it wasn't that hard, until you heard a gun shot. "I see they started fighting now..."

   You sneaked out of a room, noticed a guards and easily put him to sleep by the technique Natasha taught you, you stole his bulletproof vest and wore it.

   "(N/n), lead me to my dad."

"He's at the rooftop with Peter, fighting hydras."

"Stairs?"

"On your left."

You followed her lead to the stairs, a couple of hydra's fell down, you saw Clint was the one who threw them.

"Hi, kid." Clint smiled, then his smile fade, as he fired an arrow at you.

"What the!...oh." You realized he shot Hydra's guy behind you. "Thanks, man. I gotta go and stick with dad."