#39 Stark's hope

4 loud, bang was enough to make everything stopped, the dance, the music and happiness.

Your eyes were still stared at his as he fell down the ground, it then moved around to see all the people started to running away with their fears.

   Since Ned and others hasn't arrived, it took only a minutes for literally everyone to disappear from the dance floor, left you and injured Peter without willing to help.

   "Shit...shit..." You said as you saw blood poured out from his wounds. "(N/n), send help immediately."

   "Help will arrive in 20 minutes."

   "Make it 5."  You commanded as you teared your dress apart to help stop his bleeding. "Pete, look at me."

   Peter was numb and hurt, yet he swallowed it all up and managed hold it on. "I've never been shot before... this is my first time." He laughed then coughed out blood.

   "I'm glad if it will be your last." You tried your best to take care of the wound, but can't say he'll be fine if the medication helps is not here.

   You've questioned how hard the bullet hits him that could took him down the ground, but it has been answered once person walked in the scene.

   "Hello."

   It was Rose.

   Who seemed to escape the prison, she came alone with dirty clothes and a gun in her hand.

   "Fuck you." Said you.

   "Nice to see you too." She took one more of her steps closer, but you still wrapped your arms around Peter's shoulder.

   "Activated metal glove." Said you, then put your hands up to her, ready too shoot.

   She stopped, and smiled. "Do it, if you don't Hydra will do it anyway, i let them down."

   "You shot him....Why him!? Why don't you just shoot me?!" You shouted at her, felt the rage inside was overwhelmed.

   "...? You still don't know?"

   "About what?"

   "Ha. Go ask your precious father, he already finds out." She laughed. "Anyway, I wouldn't be worried about you. You're not that special (Y/n), little girl in a suit of armor, take that away, what are you?"

"Genius, billionaire, the love of Spider-man's life, philanthropist."

Rose tightened up her hands around the gun. "I came today, because if I can't have him, no one can, especially, not you."

   "So you fucking SHOT him for 4 times!? You're nuts! You're mentally insane! You've never loved him."

   Peter coughed harder, you didn't think he was conscious no more.

   "Hey, hey. Peter, please, focus on my voice." You tried to woke him up but it wasn't working. So you have to deal with Rose who was pointing her guns at you.

   "You're wrong, I love him, i really do, i love him the most." Rose said with a pain smile.

   "SHUT UP!! You don't love him, so don't even have the right to be this near to him!" You pointed your laser gun at her too.