#10 Stark's drama

Peter's pov.

   All three of us just look at each other without saying anything. It was a long silence. I and (Y/n) didn't know how we should tell May.

   "Who...are you?" Aunt May finally asked, pointed her finger at her.

   "Let me handle this." I pushed (Y/n) back in the room and closed the door, that's when May yelled.

   "YOU BROUGHT A GIRL HOME?"

   "No, May, it's not what you think!" I tried to calm her down.

   "WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE?"

   "No, she's a friend!" It didn't work.

   "WHAT IF SHE GETS PREGNANT?"

"What the hell!"

"YOU TWO ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO.."

   "She's Mr, stark's daughter!"

   I decided to tell the truth, because this secret will surely be safe with her, and since she already knew about me being Spider-man, there's nothing to hide.

   "Oh." May said with softer voice.

   "We are not lovers..." (Yet), i added.

   "I heard that in the news...Yeah, she kinda look like him, not the face but the charms, and that little arrogant eyes. " She whispered.

   "I didn't neither. I need your help here, May. She's been in a fight with Mr. Stark, i need her to sleep here tonight. She has no where else to go."

   "But you can't be in the same bed, it's not appropriate." She said.

   "Of course, she'll be sleeping in my room, i'll take sofa." I insisted.

May looked at me then sighed. "These kind of things...are too much for you two. You're just a kids, you don't need to be hero, Peter. Remember that." She told me, patted my head kindly.

I nodded, yet I replied. "But i need to be a hero for her."

.
.
.

   You were sitting like a hopeless person on Peter's bed after he pushed you in to clear things with Aunt May.

   You could spy on them with your magical watch but broke in their house was rude enough, so you just stared at the air, regret that you left the house.

   The door opened once again, and Peter walked in with a little smile. The smile you lost for every time.

"I told her, but I promise your identity is safe." He told you while dragging a chair to sit in front of you.

"Seriously Peter, i can take care of myself. Like i did before."

"But you're not as safe as before. So Just, think of it as a sleepover." He said.

Later that night, Peter brought you aunt May's pajamas and sent you to bed, himself was sleeping on the couch.

It was another night that felts like home. And smells like Peter.