#13 Stark's ai

Hangover.

You were strong enough to not throw up, but not strong enough to walk straight. It's 6 in the morning, you made your way to the kitchen, you found Sam there.

   "Ugh...Sam? Where's the other?" You asked, rubbed your eyes like a kid.

"Those who couldn't fly went out to jogging." Sam replied.

"That's rude..." You said, felt so exhausted. "I don't understand... My dad can drink it like a water. I saw so many people going happier once they drink it. But for me, it make me sad, and wake up with this sick feeling."

You sat hopelessly on the chair. Sam looked at you and laughed a little. "Poor thing. Here." He threw you a bottle of water from the fridge.

   "Keep drinking water, and Thor, by the way, made you an omelette as a welcome back gift." Sam said, walked out of the room.

You found burned omelette on the table, but since you were too tired to make one for your own you ate it. "People from asgard clearly don't know how to cook... or maybe it just him." You forced yourself to eat it all.

   Even so you thanks him anyway.

   Then you went to take a bathroom, threw your favorite bath bomb in the tub, and soaking in there like a queen.

   You thought about Peter, some silly things like what is he doing now.

   "(N/n.), show a holographic monitor on the bathroom's wall please."

   "Sure thing." She replied.

   You took a minutes to consider if you should do it or not, but you did anyway.

   "Find me all information, news, tweets and posts, related to Spider-man." You said, knowing you shouldn't spy on him, but then you reminded yourself, you are (Y/n.) Stark, you can do everything in the world, duh.

   "Newest tweet from twitter, 42 minutes ago. Username, named 'Fabulous loser.' Caption. 'Spider-man did a backflip for me!' I also have the video, want me to play it?" (N/n) asked.

"Sure."

"Woah...his form is so good... crab!" You accidentally poured too much shampoo on your head.

"You want me to show more videos of him?"

"No, no. Enough, i'd have a heart attack. I just want to know what he's doing. Guess he's just being friendly neighborhood Spider-man."

"Yes. By the way, it seems like Peter parker's Ai, 'Karen' tried to get in touch with me." (N/n) said, as you washed off the shampoo.

"He has his own Ai? In his suit?"

"Yes. Do you want me to avoid her?" She asked.

"No, be friends with her. You two should be friends, since my dad created you both." You replied, got out of the tub. Wrapped yourself with a towel.

You put on a comfy outfit and headed outside, tried to find something for yourself to do. You walked around the places, passed the training agents on the grass ground so you stopped by.