#11 Stark's rumors

-re uploaded

"Hey, I don't know if you know me, but i'm Ned!" Peter's best friend shook your hands. As you three walked out of the school.

"I'm (Y/n)." You smiled.

"I know who you are! You're the prettiest girl in school! And you're so badass!"

"Does he know?" You asked Peter.

"About my hobby, yes. About you, no." He said.

"What? Know what?" Ned asked, look at you both.

"He's not so good at keeping secret." Peter whispered in your ears.

"Not telling him then." You whispered back.

Ned was stunned and enchanted by how close you and Peter were. Wow, my spider boy is so smooth, I'm so proud of my dude.

   "Anyway, what was the name of that girl?" Ned continued to ask.

   "Rose." You said in tired voice, can't believe this happened.

   "What happened exactly?" Ned asked, Peter was kind of mad, how dare she called you that.

   "I was... sleep over at his house last night, but we didn't.. you know." You tried to explain. "And it was cold outside, so Peter gave me his hoodie. And Rose, my ex best friend, saw we coming to school together, and thought that we... ugh..."

"Um... that we..." Peter tried to helped but you both failed through your own words.

"Thought that you banged?" Ned asked.

"OKAY maybe not that blunt, but yeah." You said awkwardly. "And i swear I never knew she liked you." You talked directly to Peter.

   It was quite quiet, until you all arrived at the train station. "God... why did i left my house for this drama, i should have stayed there." You murmured to yourself.

   Suddenly, a loud pops echoed in six of you all's ears. Peter and his spider sensed turned to you so quickly, wrapped his arms around you and pushed you to the ground, a gun shot flew through your hair, you both rolled on the ground.

   "Are you alright?" He asked you as he was on top of you. You, for a minute, lost concentration that you almost get hit because of his light brown eyes.

   "Yes, what was that?" You got your consciousness back and said in concern.

   "A gun shot." He said, helped you got up.

   "Man! What was that!" Ned yelled as the train has arrived, Peter took you and Ned quickly in the train, there were not a lot of people there.

   You held up your watch, before the train left the station, you asked (N/n) to scan the place. "It was a sniper, look like it was from that building." You walked to the other side of the mirror with Ned and Peter behind.

   Then your sat down, breathed heavily. "Someone knew who i am." You told Peter.

   "Can someone tell me what's going on? Shouldn't we tell the police?" Ned was so scared.

   You look at Peter, decided that you'll tell him. Since he's been keeping Peter's secret about Spider-man all along, he would be able to handle this. You looked around to make sure no one's too near and told him. "Ned, i'm Tony stark's daughter."

   "..."

   "Iron man's daughter." You added.

   "You a what?"