#46 Stark's ending

--Last Chapter--
--Long chapter--

   Peter felts like he meets a dead end. No where to turn, and he doesn't want to going back, back to lonely, little Peter in New York city.

   He climbed to the rooftop of the building nearby, where he could see the party of the greatest company, and you.

   He turned around to find somewhere to sit, but then almost yelled his ass out when he saw Bucky there.

   "Oh! Hey, man. Whatcha doing here?"

Bucky stared at Peter and said nothing for a while, finally he replied. "Waiting for Steve, i'm not invited."

Peter nodded, Bucky moved a little for Peter to sit at the rooftop together. They saw you walked out of the party in normal wear, put on your suit and fly off.

"I'm not invited too." Said Peter.

"What's the deal with you and (Y/n)?" He asked, even Bucky, who doesn't usually give a crab noticed.

"She forgot all the about me, i though everyone knows that." Peter said sadly.

"You're just going to let that boy take her away from you?" He asked.

"No. No way. I'm just... still figuring the way out."

"If you can't make her fall in love with you again because that boy kept standing in the way, just bring her memories back." He simply advised.

"Even Mr. Stark can't."

"Stark or shield can't bring my memory about Steve back neither, but Steve did."

"..." Peter stopped to think. He then realized this is the first time he actually talks to Bucky since the fight in the airport. "What do you think i should do?"

"Find the right words."

"Right words?"

"Key words, or something you so important to you both, something so memorable that it suddenly brought back the whole past."

Peter felt a little more confident, he got an advice from the one who used to forget himself. Peter put on his mask, about to chase down his girl, he stopped to ask Bucky one last question.

"Hey! What was your key word?"

"River." He replied with blank face but warm feeling. "We pulled each other out of the river."

.
.
.

You landed at the new avengers facility, walked out from the suit angrily, you met your dad who just got back from an important meeting.

"I thought you abandoned the suit. You still know how to fly it?" He asked.

"Yes, i do. Dad, did you know Harrison was going to engage with me?"

Tony Stark sighed. "Oh...no.. I thought his dad was joking."

"Well, he did! In front of reporters. I'm so confused what did the old me have done, why both Peter and Harrison want me so badly, i don't understand!" You yelled at everything that's happening and walked away.