#21 Stark's mission

Author : Have you ever feel lucky to born in this decade where you are growing up with marvel movies and is the first generation who bias Tom holland because fuk yah i do.

.
.
.

Peter's pov

I made my way to the new avengers facility, the guards brought me in. On the way there, i saw (Y/n) in the training room with Natasha, she was all sweat up but still managed to look good.

   She smiled so brightly at me, it was like we pretended to forget the fact that we almost kissed. I smiled back, caused her to lost concentration. Natasha was about to take her down when she used her hand with a metal glove to prevent herself.

   "Nice, but don't get too used with that thing. It's just like a splint for you, One day you'll have to take it off and your normal hand is not as strong as it." Nat taught her, she nodded in understanding.

   "Hey, Pete." Nat just realized i was there, she jerked her face to me. "Let's go, the rest of us are waiting for you."

   All three of us walked to the meeting room, guard gave her water to drink. It was quite awkward for us at first until I had enough courage to talk to her.

   "So, you train combat too?"

   She nodded happily. "Surprise, i'm shield's trainee now."

   "Good, listen, about..." I was going go talk about yesterday at the top of the Ferris wheel but unfortunately, we arrived, and everyone was there, especially her dad, so I stopped.

Imagine he know how i feel towards her.

He probably gonna need the suit back.

   "Hey, kids." Tony stark said to us.

Thor, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Nat, Wanda, Tony Bruce, Clint, Scott, (Y/n), me and Vision are all together. Talking about Vision, he didn't really show up, with him here must mean this is some serious situation for the avengers.

Mr. Stark drew his hands in the air and a hologram information of 'Hydra's hive' is up in the air, my eyes were glowing of how cool it was. Woah, Technology.

"Hydra's hive? Around here?" (Y/n) ask while sat on one of Thor's legs, why on his lab? I understand that they are not enough chair but why?

"Yes, and it's a big one too. Very strong protection, with many of Hydra's men." Tony said, expanded the picture for us to see the how it looked. But I can't concentrate on the work, my mind is with how (Y/n) can sit on Thor's lap and both acted so chill.

"So, what exactly do we need to do?" Steve asked, Thor just pulled (Y/n) closer, what the hell?

"We believe, Hydra's been creating a weapons to fight against the avengers, and it is probably in the hive." Said, Mr. stark and now Thor whispered something in (Y/n)'s ears, I don't understand why they are so close to each other.

   She whispered something back, and Thor smiled.

   "Anyone have any questions before we get to the plan?" Mr. Stark asked and stupid me, i asked something I couldn't stop myself.