#9 Stark's stressed

Tony stark was too stressed out. He's a billionaire and also a hero, but he seemed like he couldn't deal with teenagers.

   (Y/n) wanted the life he can't give or buy it for her, she wanted to tell the world who she is. Like father, like daughter. Tony stark himself wanted to tell he was Iron man as well, and look what it caused him.

   Tony walked around like a mad guy, he thought she would probably be crying in your room. But he just can't let her go to school tomorrow, if the one that claimed they knew who she is really exists, then no where's safe for her but home.

   "Tony? All the guards in front of (Y/n)'s room are lying on the ground?" Natasha said in worries voice before walking in with Steve and Thor.

   "What!?" Tony yelled. "Friday, show me the camera in front of her room." He said, The holographic showed up.

   The guards were normal, still standing there. "I don't see anything's wrong?" Tony said to the three.

   "Well i saw them taking naps on the ground like they've been shot by tranquilizer gun and (Y/n)'s door was wide opened." Nat insisted.

   "Are you sure she's not hacking your system?" Steve walked to stand beside Tony. "You know, her hacking skill is as good as you."

   Tony stark were stunned by this unbelievable situation, he couldn't convince himself to believe she actually knocked down his guard and escaped. Before he tried to find what she hacked to trick Friday that she's still in her room, Friday spoke up.

   "Cheeseburger."

   "Did you just say cheeseburger?" Tony asked.

   "(Y/n)'s advice is to order cheeseburger, because the best housemaid in avengers's history has runaway, No one will make omelette for Thor."

   "She hacked Friday..." Tony face palmed.

.
.
.

   You don't know how to drive, but (N/n) do. So you hacked you dad's car and drove away, the destination is Parker's residence.

   "Rose are red, He lock me far. But i'm Iron man's daughter, so i stole his car." You hummed as looking around New York City, it's dark already, and all the city light were so bright.

(N/n) parked the car and you took your five minutes to get rid of the tracker in the car and your phone. After than you put your hoodie on and walked to the building.

You were so sure at this time Peter is probably being a friendly neighborhood Spider-man some where around here. So even though you still have the room next to him, but you'll wait inside his room.

It's amazing what one watch on your right wrist can do, you activated spy mode and scanned through a thick wall to see inside of Peter's house. It seems like no one's home.

"Ha, how easy." You said. "Activate pick lock mode." Said to your useful watch and broke in his house.

It's such a regular house, yet so warm and pretty. You walked around for a while, tried not to leave any trace, until you found Peter's room.

A little messy, size about half of your room, dark grey walls, with the bed near the window is when Peter live. You quietly close the door and put your bag on his bed. Waiting for Peter to return.

.
.
.

It wasn't a great day for Spider-man, he only saved a cat from a dog. After messing around Peter decided to return home.