#41 Stark's care

It's Author Nekomotherfuker :

   Real sorry about late update, i always told myself to update 2,3 days a chapter, but i'm having a test for college! You see, I'm actually high school students, but these stupid test will help me graduate sooner after i finish high school, so many books to read! Sorry!.

   Alright, enjoy readers!

Ps. Don't think this will be like super Drama!I'm keeping the Ironman 2 vibes. >< and lots of swearing in this chap!

.
.
.

   "Tony?"

   Steve came by as soon as he heard from Friday that the secret had already been told to you.

   He found his friend sitting in his lab, he noticed a broken glass of wine. Tony must've been so stressed out that he threw it on the floor.

   "She knows." He said, Steve noticed tears on Tony's face, which Tony didn't even care to be seen in such desperate situations.

   "Where is she?" Steve asked, he knew the fact that you're dying for a while. In fact, he was the first one Tony talked to about this.

   "She left, she didn't even talked back. She just put on her suit and flew away, I--i don't know what to do, Steve." He said, rubbed his face.

   Steve loves you like his own daughter even though he didn't show it that much. It's why this is so tough for everyone, God knows Tony been trying to find the way to save you but it didn't worked out.

   "What about Peter?" He asked, sat with Tony on the couch.

   "I told him too, it was also hard. You should've seen his face, I wasn't sure if he really love my daughter until I saw the look in his eyes when i told him she's dying." He said with such soft voice, like he has no strength left anymore.

   Steve listened, he already knew Peter truly loves you.

   "I sent him home, he was like, lost. He didn't said a words like it stuck at his throat, he wanted to see her but they were fighting."

   "There got to be a way out, we'll figure it together." Steve said.

   "It's like i'm watching my life happens again, back when I thought i was dying, but it's happening to my daughter, she's too young for all this, she deserves more time. She did nothing wrong."

   "Keep finding a way, you need to stay hopeful for her, the bomb will random, we might have a years, but now we gotta get her home and put faith in her."

   Tony sighed with his eyes closed. "This is the problem, because she's exactly like me. And i asked myself if my father cover the fact that i'm dying from me and I found out, i'd be real mad, just to hide that I'm scared."

   "..." Steve didn't get it.

   "Do you know about all the shitty stuff that i did when I thought i was dying?"

   "Fury told me some."

   "She'll do it too."