#33 Stark's life

(M/n) = Mother's name. Made up of real are fine.
(A/l) = Your actual last name.
.
.
.

You and Peter went to see your dad, put on a files Rose gave you after she told you about your mum in your hologram system and show a footage.

"(M/n) (A/l).

   Was a hydra agents, trained together with Calvin woods, her partner, in the program called 'Plant'. The proposed was to plant a child on skillful people we believe could make something useful in the future.

Tony stark was one of the target, we sent (M/n) in to lure him, and he left us a girl. We named it (Y/n), with hope that one day we can use her in many ways.

Unfortunately, we had to abnegate program 'plant'. Most of the child of those people were ordered to kill, but one.

Calvin woods had a weak heart, he was too fond with a girl, when (M/n) was going to kill her own daughter, he stopped (M/n) to death and saved the girl.

They ran away, we had an information that she's with Tony stark now and is hiding under a different identity, so we sent another young trainee of ours to the school, to keep an eye on her.

Rosalyn Johnson.

She was born inside hydra with only one propose, is that to share the same age with the child in program, to bend in, be friends, and set up for our last mission, the XS."

   The whole room was in silent, no one speaks a word. The Starks, both father and daughter were so intense, they just stared at blank air so still.

   Finally, you asked.

   "Did you know?"

   Tony stark rubbed his face. "I had no idea."

   "What is mission XS?"

   "I have no idea."

   "You need to tell me something, anyone, anything. Is this a fact?" You asked the members.

   Steve was the one who answered. "I think it is."

   "Does this mean i'm one of them too?" You felt your heart squeezed up in pain.

   "No, no. Listen to me, honey." Tony stark grabbed both of your hands. "You don't need to bother about this, you're still the same, we'll find out about mission XS, so it's none of your concern, got it?"

   "I know, i just, don't want you guys to abandon me after knowing this." Peter sensed the cracks in your voice.

   "No one is abandoning you, no way, me and your mum might weren't be in love, and she might be bad guys, but you are not and i love you, alright?" Tony told you.

   "Thank you." You said.

   "Just, act normal, like everyday. Go to school if you're bored, throw some party." He kissed your forehead, you stepped back and walked out to your room.

   Peter was about to follow you when Tony stopped him. "Come here boy."

   Peter walked to him.

   "What do you think about my daughter now?"

   "Nothing's changed sir, i will still be with her."