#22 Stark's in

"These are the stuff i've made for today's mission." You said, like a weapons presentation to your dad. It was the next day.

"This is a pearl necklace, which actually a ball of gun powder necklace. Only my fingerprints can throw it and boom, things explode.

This look like a regular pen, and it is until you attach them with my watch, then they turn to a Grenade launcher."

"This one, I'm impressed." Tony said, held it up to look at how it works. "A grenade launcher in the shape of a pen?"

"It's just a small explosion, but it can blow your head off, yet it's can use one time only." You described.

"Guys." Wanda's voice called you up. "Time to get (Y/n) dressed up."

You nodded, walked away from your dad and follow Wanda. You were kind of excited, it's your first time for some serious mission that you are the main part of it.

"Nervous?" Wanda asked, she always been nice.

"Oh, yeah... I don't want to mess this up." You scratched the back of your head.

"Don't worry, you're a smart girl." She said, send you in the room with Natasha inside, so now they're only the two of you in her room

   On the bed, they were clothes for you.

   "I thought i have to look sexy, like, short pants and showing off boobs

"I thought i have to look sexy, like, short pants and showing off boobs." You said confusedly.

"It's a fortunate, this dirty old man like an innocent girl." Nat said, she turned around as you changed your clothes.

While changing she also taught you something useful. "He will look at you very, very sickly. And he'll touch you as much as he could. By that you have to smile innocently, like you'll please him. And when you two are alone, knock him down."

"Okay... i'm done too, how do i look?" You turn around, Nat looked at you impressively. "It kinda feel weird, these are not normal clothes aren't they?"

"Yes. The shirt is body armor." She dragged you in front of the mirror then started doing your hair. "The shoes have a flying mode, but you can't fly around, i find it very useful to fly down one or two floor without your legs broken."

"And the scarf?"

"Also a weapon, and this..." she stopped to show you a butterfly hair clip. "This is the most important part, it has a flash dive which you'll insert to the control room and all the protection around it's hive will break down, which allow us in."

"Note that." You nodded, Nat tied a clip onto your hair.

"Now, make up." She said, brought out a makeup bag.