#24 Stark's plan

Later that day, after Shawarma, Tony stark felt like he hadn't talked with his daughter for a while, and now is just the time. So he went to your room.

   "Hey, kiddo." He said, noticed you were using computer with bunch of file and code.

   "Hey...dad.. You never really visit me in my room." You smiled, as Tony sat beside you.

   "What are you doing?" He asked.

   "I dig to Hydra's databases to see how Rose and extremis connected to each one. But there're no information about that, not even the location of the other hives." You sighed.

   "Why don't you just go to bed, it's Monday tomorrow, and it's the last week you will go to school."

   "I know... it just, my mind is wondering about Rose." You said.

   "Tell me."

   You looked at him, he seemed like he really wanted to know what was up with you, so you replied. "When i shot her, I thought I killed her, and all those memories back in school flooded in my head. Because i know deep down i still cares about her dad, the old her that i know."

   "I wouldn't mind you, even my friends used to turn their back on me, and my worst fear is still seeing them dead." He told you, he never really opened to you.

   "You have me."

   "Yes, and i almost lost you today. What if Rose didn't miss her shot and the bullet sink down your skin? That's why I don't want you in mission, because you are all I have left."

   "..." You looked at him, he looked so broken, it was really sad since both of you never show this side of you to each other, or anyone.

   "I know you want me to be safe, but you can't just hide me in the shadow forever, i'm helpful for the team, and one day people will find out who i am, maybe it's safer for me that way, I don't know." You tried to convince him about release your name to the public again.

   "Don't bring this up, I told you i'll never let you tell anyone who you are."

   "Why not? I let you kept me hidden for so long, i just think it is too long now."

   "See? Every time I try to open up to you we ended up fighting."

   "All because I don't want my tombstone to say (Y/n) smith!"

   Tony stark headed out of the room and banged the door so hard. Left you alone with anger.

.
.
.

   Being dad is never easy, especially when you are also iron man.

   Tony stark never regret that he told the world he is iron man, but he would if he let his daughter follow the cycle, look what it did to him, and his house back in Malibu.

   But it always been this way, father and daughter every house got in a fight by different reasons. Eventually you're still family to each other. So Tony stark shook his stress about (Y/n) away and do his another duty, sending the Parker boy home.

   Peter's pov-

   "Mr. Stark, really, you don't have to drive me home yourself." I told him very polite, when I actually very happy right now, he's driving me home, iron man is driving Spider-man home.