#18 Stark's rised

^ look at him in the pic up there, he look like a freaking puppy, i want to put him in my bag, take him home and feed him milk

Peter's pov :

I woke up by the nurse that came to add more painkillers for her. It was 7 in the morning when the nurse left. The patient room was so peaceful, with lots of windows.

I stared at (Y/n) like i've always loved too. Even she looked pale, she was still so pretty, everything about her is perfect for me, i can look at her all day if she doesn't mind.

   I didn't know how long i looked at her, maybe just ten minutes, maybe two hours. I realized again when she woke up, caught I stared at her.

   "Do you have some water?.." She asked.

   "Water? Yes, yes." I said, quickly stood up, walked to the table to poured in some water.

   "Thank you." She said, drank them from my hand since she couldn't manage to hold the glass herself.

   "Better?" I asked.

   "Much better." She replied. Then looked at her right hand. "Shame... i love that watch. I spent so much time in it."

   I didn't said anything, I knew she was sad and worried about her hands, even with all those painkillers, she wasn't wearing a steel suit, or bit by a spider after all.

   "Anyway, i still don't understand who were they." I said, hoping she would know.

"Neither am i, Peter. We need to ask dad." She told me. Then the door opened, a nurse walked in.

"(Y/n), your father wants to talk with you, do you think you are able too?"

"Speaking of witch. Bring them in." She said.

Mr. Stark, Steve from Brooklyn, Scott my bugs friend, Natasha another spider and Thor son of Odin walked in.

"Hey, how are you kids?" Thor asked, he didn't smile or tease her, he seemed so concerned.

   "Think i got to be left handed now." She shrugged, then yelled because the pain on her stomach.

   "Don't move too much." Her dad complained, then rubbing her head gently.

   "Peter, (Y/n). We're gonna need you to tell us all that you know, that they said to you." Natasha said. She and Me nodded.

   "So... I was trying to find (Y/n)." I started. "When i heard Rose..."

   "Rose??" (Y/n) asked, after all she didn't know about this.

   "Yes, Rose. She was talking through phone. She sent someone to you. Then i tried to made her tell me where you were, she was saying weird thing, like she's not a normal student, that she was sent. She also added 'Hail Hydra.'"

   "What the fuck..." She murmured. If it was for me, i'd say too.

   "You're too young to said that words." Steve said.

   "Cap, my ex best friend just sent bad guys to broke my damn hand, and even said Hail Hydra. I deserve every right to say what the fuck. You and Bucky should too." She groaned.