OneShot #9 (Fluff)

Its been awhile since I wrote a fluff, so here is something that I came up with. The two songs, that this chapter is based off from, is called Cinderella, and Let Her Go. The part when you play the song, will be later on in the story.

Plus, if you want, you can imagine, with your outfit, if you are wearing leggings, or whatever. Or, you can imagine that your not, wearing any, and just the dress, for the school outfit. Same goes for the dance outfit.

Your parent is Wendy Darling, and yes I know, that idea is used a lot, but it goes with the plot of this story.

Enjoy!

Y/N POV

      Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

        My name is Y/N Darling, daughter of Wendy Darling. If your thinking, 'Is your dad, Peter Pan,' no he isn't. So, no I don't have some crazy shadow, running around, with me trying to catch it. Prince Ben, who is now King, with his girlfriend Mal, ended up bringing more villain kids, over to Auradon.

Uma, daughter of Ursula. Gil, son of Gaston. And, the boy I fell for, when I saw him, Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook. I didn't mean to fall for this boy, it just happened. When I first met the three, I looked at Harry, and into his light blue eyes. Right then and there, I knew I was in love, with the enemy.

It always was about a princess in distress
And how a guy would save her
And end up with the glory.

I was at my locker, when Evie came up to me. "Y/N, I have something for you." Turning to her, to see her holding a envelope, out towards me. I took it from her, and opened it. It read, about there being a dance, here at Auradon, tomorrow. "Is everyone gonna be there?" "Yup. Even Harry Hook." Trying to hide a smile, I closed the letter, and put it in my locker.

"Why did I need to know that?" I was trying, to hide the fact, that I loved him. "Well, my dear little friend, I've seen the way you look at him, whenever he walks by," Evie said, with a smirk. Looking down, I played with the hem of my dress. "So, you know." "Yup," she said, popping the P.

                    Only know you've been high when you're       feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home

Behind Evie, I saw Harry. My heart dropped. Even though it wasn't much, he was just talking to Audrey. But, when she saw me looking at them, she started to get all touchy with him. "Evie...I need to go." She had a confused expression, looked behind her, then back at me.

Evie looked shocked, and sorry. "Come on, Y/N." She took my hand, and started to drag me, past Harry and Audrey. "You can do so much better, then him anyway," she said, a bit louder, having Harry look up at us. Our eyes connected together, which I looked away, so I wouldn't crash into anybody, since Evie was pulling me.

                                   I'd lie in bed
                               And think about
               The person that I wanted to be.

The next day, the day of the dance, I had to meet up with Evie, and Mal, to get our dresses done. My mother was running around the kitchen, making all kinds of food, for the dance. She was always picked to make the food, whenever there was a dance, and when she was picked, she was busy.