OneShot #39

A/N: I know its been awhile, but here's a small update...hopefully, I didn't lose anyone from being gone for so long...i'm sorry if its bad, i'm just a bit rusty...also...before you start reading...im sorry...

3rd POV

Have you ever fallen in love? They say theres three loves in your life. The first love, was what you thought love was to be. The second love, was the love that came too slow, and left too quickly. And, the third love, coming right at you...and staying. Most of the time, you don't really expect it. It just...appears...and stays.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone, who just ended up hurting you? And, you knew that once they hurt you, you couldn't be with them? Yet, you still loved them...
ווו×
She knew right away, when she first saw him, that she fell in love. Honestly, she didn't know how. Maybe, it was when he looked at her, his light blue eyes meeting her E/C ones, making her heart race. Maybe, it was the softness in his voice, when he spoke to her...

Y/N was trying to get a book off a shelf, that was a bit higher up from where her height was. She had been struggling for a few minutes, not giving up on getting the book, when a hand had grabbed the book, and was handing it to her. "Is this what you wanted, love?" Resting her feet flat against the ground, she turned to face the person that had spoken.

Their eyes locked together for a moment, as she slowly nodded her head. Maybe, it was the smile he had given her, that made the butterflies erupt in her stomach. "Here you go then, love," he said softly, handing her the book. As she reached her hand out to take the book, their fingers brushed softly against each other.

Maybe, it was when their fingers touched. "Hopefully, I get to see you later," he whispered in her ear, before finally leaving. Or, maybe it was the shivers he sent up and down her spine, when he had whispered in her ear.

She doesn't know how, but she knew...she had fallen in love...
ווו×
Everyday, whenever Harry saw the girl from the library, he just needed to talk to her. It didn't matter if it was a small talk by her locker, in class, or anywhere he spotted her, he just needed to talk to her. He didn't want to think of it as an obsession, but when Harry asked Evie and Mal about it...they simply said, "You have an obsession."

However, when they had pushed aside the whole obsession part, the two girls had started to think that maybe, Harry Hook had fallen in love. And, once they told him what they thought, Harry had gotten up, and left the room.

Maybe he did fall in love, with the girl from the library. Maybe it was the way how she had looked at him, not as a villian, but as just another person. Maybe it was the way how she talks to him, as another normal human. Maybe it was the way how she didn't tremble in fear, whenever he was around her.

He didn't want to admit it...but maybe Harry had fallen in love...
ווו×

Tears were streaming down her cheeks, as she rushed through groups of students, hurrying to get to Mals and Evies dorm. Choked sobs made their way up her throat, as she swung open her friends room door. Both Mal and Evie jumped, startled by the sudden opening and the closing slam of their door. Evie was the first to rise from her spot, and hurry over to her friend, when she had taken notice of Y/N's face.

She led Y/N to her bed, slowly helping her sit down. Mal soon went over, and sat down next to Y/N, rubbing her back gently. Once the hiccups and sobs died down, and tears had come to almost a complete stop, Evie was the first to speak.