Oneshot #11 (Smut)

Requested by: babygrill_Strawberry

Your exboyfriend, Ben, walks in, on you and Harry. SMUT CUM TO ME!!! I need better puns. Also, I added a bit more to the request.

This takes place in Auradon, if Harry, Uma, and Gil were to be brought over.

This one might be a bit short, but I don't know. We'll never know what's CUMing up!!!! No? Okay........

3rd POV

      The moans coming from Y/N's room, could be heard from outside. Harry started grinding against Y/N, his hardened member rubbing against her wet heat. Both were shirtless, and both of them, have been wanting to do this. The two of them, came to Auradon from the Isle, but at different times. Before Harry came over, Y/N was dating Prince Ben, who is now King, and with Mal.

But, once Harry came over to Auradon, the two of them fell in love with each other. Harry would try everything he could, from pick up lines, to flirting, and to wearing his coat with no sleeves. By doing so, it made Y/N go mad. She would also do things, that would make Harry go mad, as well. From flirting with him, to many other things. And, as the days went by, both lovers wanted to be, and do more, then just friends.

Ben soon noticed this, and his jealousy went through the roof. Seeing Y/N pay more attention to Harry, then she did to him, when they were together, made him regret leaving her, and bringing the new villains over. But, he was with Mal, and he couldn't do anything about it. Just sit back and watch, his ex girlfriend flirt with the pirate.

"Harry," Y/N moaned out, as the boy started sucking on her neck, and grinded on her even harder. Ben was walking through the halls, since it was winter break, and everyone has gone to their homes, to spend time with their families. Mal, and the others, were allowed to go to the Isle, just for a few days, to see their parents. Mal just ended up bringing her mom, who was lizard, with her.

As Ben passed by Y/N's room, he heard the moans. Her moans, and someone else's. He couldn't help it. He needed to find out, who was making her have tons of pleasure, that wasn't him. Y/N and Harry stopped what they were doing, chests rising and falling, turning to see Ben at the door. When he saw Y/N shirtless, and bra gone, a tent started to form in his pants. But, his eyes gazed over at Harry, and he started to get more pissed.

"Ben? What the hell!" Y/N shouted, trying to cover up her chest. Then an idea came to mind, to the H/C haired girl. "Wanna join?" Harry gave her a look, but she sent a look back. "We'll do it alone, another time. Okay?" She wispeared to the pirate, which he just nodded his head, rolling his eyes as well. Ben closed the door, and took off his shoes, and shirt, then climbed onto the bed. The two boys started sucking on both sides of Y/N's neck, making her moan even more then she did before.

Harry unzipped Y/N's pants, and slid them down her legs, along with her underwear, and tossed it onto the floor. The two boys soon took off their pants, and boxers, then continued. Y/N got on her hands, and knees. Ben went behind her, and Harry in front. She took Harry's dick in her mouth, and started to suck, as Ben slammed into her, and started thrusting, at full beast mode.

Harry started to thrust into her mouth, tangling his hands in her hair, pushing her down, trying to get her to go deeper. Y/N swirled her tongue around Harry's dick, making him throw his head back. When Ben thrusted into her, he hit her G-spot, making her moan. Which sent vibrations on Harry length, making him moan. Y/N started getting close to her climax, and when Ben thrusted even more into her, making her cum. As she did, she moaned, sending even more vibrations on Harry's dick.

Harry cummed into Y/N's mouth, as Ben shot his load into her. Then, they switched. Harry went in the back, as Ben shoved his dick into Y/N's mouth. As they started up again, the bed started to rock back and forth, only slightly. Harry slammed into Y/N, sending her forwards, making Ben's dick go deeper into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. Both boys started to become hard, once again. Ben thrusted into Y/N's mouth, tugging her hair, making her moan sending vibrations on his length.

Harry pounded into Y/N, trying to make her feel more pleasure, then how Ben did. Since the two boys hated each other, they were trying to make Y/N feel more pleasure, then the other. At the time, Y/N was a moaning mess. Every moan she let out, would send the amazing vibrations onto Ben's member, making him thrust more into her mouth, hoping to get more pleasure from it. Harry gripped onto Y/N's waist, squeezing them, as he tried to go even deeper into her.

Once again, Y/N cummed. The boys following soon after. But, they weren't done. Y/N stood up on her knees, and the boys presses their bodies against hers. Both of them started to get themselves hard again. Ben gripped one side of Y/N's waist, and slammed into her. Harry, gripping the other side, pounded into her ass. Y/N became a moaning mess, again. The pirate, and the king, started sucking on both sides of her neck, biting on her skin as well.

Finally, once more, Y/N felt the same feeling, she had felt twice that day. For the third time, Y/N cummed, and when she did, her legs felt like they had no feeling in them. But, the boys didn't slow down, or stop, for that matter. Even after they came, they kept pounding into the poor girl. Y/N closed her eyes, and leaned her head back onto Harry's shoulder. Her mouth open just slightly, as the boys kept pounding into her, and sucking on her neck.

She felt all kinds of pleasure that day. After awhile, the boys took a break, letting her rest, but soon went back at it. All three of them, swore to never tell Mal, or anybody. When the VKs came back, and winter break was over, Ben would make up a excuse to Mal, just to go to Y/N's room. But, the three had to stay quiet, or they would get caught. Having to do so, was a challenge to Y/N, since she had two boys, just pounding away into her. But, they successfully did so, not getting caught, thankfully.

Mal, who soon decided she wanted to try having sex, asked Ben if he wanted to, thinking he was still a virgin. Everytime, Ben would say the same thing. "I'm not comfortable...doing stuff like that just yet." Mal would understand, everytime, not knowing that the whole reason, was because he already lost his virginity to a threesome, with Y/N and Harry. Even though he lied to his girlfriend, Ben was excited as fuck, that he lost it, to Y/N, even if it was a threesome.
~~~~~~~

I NEED A BUCKET OF HOLY HOT DAMN!! THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST SHIT SMUT I HAVE EVER WROTE!! I HAVEN'T BEEN SO SURE, ABOUT LIKING BEN, CAUSE I don't do kings, only villains, cause villains are hot as fuck, BUT DAMN! THIS SHIT HAS ME THINKING! MAYBE I DO LIKE BEN, OR SOME WEIRD VOODOO LOVE SHIT, OR I WOULD HAVE HAD CARLOS INSTEAD! BUT HOLY GOD FUCK A TREE!

Next OneShot cumming soon!!!! (HA!)