OneShot #16 (Smut)

Requested by: EvilUnicorns4minions

No summary.

Y/N POV

Auradon. The worst place ever, and makes Hell look better. Well, Hell is a whole lot better. Before I continue our little story, I should introduce myself. I'm Y/N, daughter of Hades, and Maleficent, which is why I said Hell would be a whole lot better, then Auradon. Maleficent isn't my actual mother, but my dad just sent me up to her, hearing about how Ben was sending a few kids to Auradon. So, she was sort of like a mom, and Mal became somewhat like a sister. Anyway, back to our little story.

Mal, and the VKs some how got out of the Good Learning class, leaving me and Harry stuck in it. I looked over at Harry, my boyfriend, who had his head buried in his arms, on the table, just like me. "I wish I could have my hellhounds, tear her apart," I said, imagining what it would be like, having them rip Fairy Godmother apart. Harry held in a laugh, making FG look at us.

I titled my head a bit, looking at her. "What?" She let out a breath, and kept talking. After some time, I felt a hand on my leg, slowly going over to my area. "Really Harry?" He didn't answer, and I felt his hand stop moving. 'This boy, I swear to Hades himself,' trying to pay attention to FG, when Harry started moving his hand again. I put one hand under the desk, moving his hand, and putting mine on his leg. He tensed up, and I smirked.

Moving my hand up, I got closer to his area. Our chairs were really close to each other, so if FG looked over at us, she wouldn't be able to tell if my arm was moving or not, under the desk. I put my palm over the growing tent, and put little friction to it. He grabbed hold of my wrist, and when Harry tried to make some friction, I pulled my hand away. "You bitch," Harry wispeared, trying not to have FG look at us. "I know I am. Tell me what else I know."

After a long boring class, Harry sending me glares for half the time, he rushed us both to my room. When we were inside, the door closed, Harry had me up against the wall, and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss soon became heated, and he started to undo his belt, letting it drop to the floor. "I'm gonna make you pay, for that little stunt you pulled," he said, as he trailed kisses down my neck, sucking on a soot a few times. "How so?" He gripped onto the hem of my shirt, and pulled it over my head, tossing it somewhere.

"No touching." I looked at him, and whined. He slipped off his coat, along with his shirt, and went back to my neck. "But, thats not fair. You started it all, when you decided to put your hand on my leg." He looked at me, and just smirked. "Yeah, but you weren't the one stuck with a boner, the whole time." "True, I wasn't. But, I know that you can't stand having sex, without me touching you." Harry was quiet for a moment, probably thinking it over. "Thats true."

I unzipped his pants, letting them, and his boxers, fall to the ground. Looking up at him, he looked down at me, and I put his whole dick in my mouth. "Fuck Y/N," as he threw his head back, one hand hand against the wall, and the other tangled in my hair, pushing my head deeper. After him thrusting into my mouth, and feeling him tense up as he was getting close, I pulled away, and stood up. "Why do you do this to me? Turn around."

Turning around, and placing my hands against the wall, I felt him grip one of my hips with his free hand. "Even though you did leave me with a boner, during class, I'm gonna make you feel so much pleasure, that you moan loud enough for everyone to hear." I smiled, but it soon went away when I let out a moan, feeling Harry thrust into me. He didn't pause for a moment, when he thrusted into me, he kept going. "Harry," I moaned his name out, as he started to go faster.

I was pressed against the wall, as Harry started to trail kisses all over my neck and shoulder. He soon got bored of just kissing, and started to suck in my neck. I felt him wrap one arm around my stomach, and the other right below my breasts, and pulling me closer to his body, making it easier for him to thrust into me. Resting my head on his shoulder, gave him more access to my neck, which he started to suck on, biting every now and then.

At some point, Harry had his back against the wall. I used one hand to grip onto one of his arms, that were wrapped around me, and the other went to the back of his head. Tangling my fingers in his hair, I tugged on it slightly, earning a moan from him. "Oh my god." I closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure just fill up inside me. 'He wasn't kidding, when he said he was gonna make me feel pleasure.'

Before either on of us, could get close to having to cum, Harry pulled out, and brought me over to the bed. I later down, as he hovered over me. We got under the blankets, and he connected our lips once again, just as he slammed into me again. "I love you so much," he said, between the kisses, he started leave on my jaw. The bed was rocking back and forth, with every thrust Harry made into me. He rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily.

I let out a few more loud moans, and soon felt myself getting close. "Harry, I'm close," closing my eyes again. "Me too, baby," he said, after placing another kiss on my lips. He kept the kiss going, slipping his tongue into mouth. Harry stopped, and we looked over at the door, seeing Jay, Mal, and Evie smiling. "See, told you two something was going on." Harry grabbed a bit of the blanket, to cover me a bit more. "Can you guys go! We're busy," Harry somewhat shouted at them.

"No need to tell us, we can hear you both, from our room down the hall," Carlos said, standing between Mal and Evie. "Have fun you two," Evie spoke up. Her and Mal, pushed the two boys out of the room, closing the door behind them. "That fucker is gonna die later," Harry said, turning back to me, and connecting our lips again. After he thrusted more into me, I could feel myself getting close again.

I moaned loudly into the kiss, as the bubble bursted in my stomach, making me cum. Harry followed, soon after doing more thrusts. He rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing heavily. "I need to go kill Jay, and Carlos. I'lol be back, okay baby." I nodded my head, and he got up, to get dressed. Staring at his ass, I smiled, as he put on his boxers, and his pants. "You have a really great ass." He turned around, as he finished putting his belt on, and walked over to me.

"Is that why your dating me? Cause you saw my great ass?" "Maybe," pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back, but soon pulled away before it heated. "I'll be back, then we can go for a round two." Harry walked away, putting his shirt and coat on. Before he left the room, he looked at me and smiled, as he closed the door. I layed back down, and stared up at the ceiling. 'He really does have a great ass. Its actually amazing,' closing my eyes. As I did, I heard two girly screams, and two people running by the room.

Bolting up, I wrapped a robe around me, and opened the door. "GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!" Harry zoomed by, running after Jay and Carlos down the hall. He saw me, and smiled. "I'LL BE AWHILE BABY! DON'T WORRY, I'LL RETURN WITH TWO DEAD BODIE!" He shouted, as he disappeared around the corner. 'I love that boy,' going back into the room, and going to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~

AND THIS ONE IS DONE!!!!!

I could hardly type, while writing the ending, cause I was laughing at my own writing.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!!!